Friday 7 April 2023

You're probably confused, you shouldn't be if you've read the A/N, but not everyone does that.

I would like to shed some more light on my situation.

I'm 16 and I have recently been diagnosed with severe anxiety & autism & Tic disorder.
It's also being looked into if I have attention deficit.

Now you may be like, why did you just share your age and medical history?

Well to put it simply, this is a stressful year for me and things have been bas since the start of this book.
I'm unhappy writing this and although I love it as it was my first fanfic idea I actually turned into a book I don't like it as much as I used to.

The book is bringing me nothing but guilt because I don't feel like I'm writing well enough or I don't feel like I'm doing enough updates or some other stupid reason.

Of course I'm not stopping here!

I have a oneshot book that I just started because I like short stories alot more and of course I started anouther fanfic and I have many to come.

I just see this as a labyrinth that I've circled around too many times and there's no end and I don't want that reflecting in my work, so I'm going to do some less stressful works, make sure they don't go on for 100 chapters and spell check.

I dont wanna hype up books cause obviously I don't wanna cause more stress, but I don't wanna stop as I feel this as a plat form to show off my visions to all of you who are willing to read through!

I have stories to tell and a future I've planned out, so the future isn't a worry for me, what's a worry for me is forcing myself to continue on with something I've decided I don't like.

I left the pages out with their titles and their plans so If I wish so I can finish it in the future OR you guys can use it as a base to write your own ending!
Nothing has to stay as it is and I feel for all the love this book hot its ending was shitty and undeserving of such attention.

I know, I know I'm rambling!
But ramblings my thing, it's all I can do!

So this will be my official goodbye to this book.
-Author[Kio]