78.5,6 Pick Up Sticks.

The brothers had been sat in agonising silence for ages now.
They felt more like strangers than family.

And that was alright.

It just ment they'd need to start rhein relationship from scratch.
Learn about one another in a faster way then they had before.

Tommy was the first to break the silence as he spoke up
"So,how have you been?"
The blonde asked,fiddling with the grass beneath them as his brother sighed.The brunettes eyes rolling over his brother with guilt as he spoke up
"Shit."
Anouther round of silence screamed past them as they sat in the cold air.

"Why didn't you leave sooner?"
The boy asked,guilt residing on his face as he spoke
"You could've come back home and none of this would be happening,so-so why didn't you?"

Wil let out a soft chuckle,his eyes shutting as he tilted his head back.
"I was happy."
He responded,caramel eyes opening to stair at the blue sky above them.
"I felt like I was finally loved."

"But I loved you."
The boy argued.The desperation in his voice dripping acid down his older brothers form as the man looked down at the emerald floor.

"I know."

"So-so why-why?"
The boy uselessly stuttered out,barely finishing his scentance as he found himself falling into tears.

"Somethings can't be explained Tommy."
The brunette responded as he turned to face the blonde.His eyes sharpening slightly as he gripped his brother shoulder and reasured him
"But none of this,and I mean NONE of this is or was your fault."
He closed his eyes,taking a deep breath in and out as he continued on
"Phil is the only one who could and should be blamed for me staying with the villains because if dad have even shown an ounce of interest in me I promise you I never would've let this happen to me."

Tommy averted his eyes.Looking at the floor he sat in silence,letting his brothers words wash over him as he tried to reassure the boy that the way things happened was bad and he had no part in it,but maybe that was it.
Maybe it was good wilbur left because if he hadn't,phil would still be in charge.No one would have found out about their father actions.
And as he zoned back in to his brothers speech he could only find himself shocked.

".......partially my fault for loving how schlatt treated me,but you can't blame a touch starved man for falling for the first person to give him the slightest bit of-"

"You fell in love with the villain?!"
The boy interrupted,worry taking over his face as he caught his brothers face.

Wil had a guilty look resting on his face as he looked at the boy.

"Shit."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
[Techno is impresses by puffys fighting skill and she explains she used to spar with her brother,techno asks if she has any powers as she said she beat schlatt(who has super strength)
Puffy explains she never really bothered to find out.]
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
[Ranboo is sat up in the room with eret looking down at the garden and wondering what they're talking about,
Eret starts up a conversation and they find out they actually have a bit in common.]