79.7,8 Lay them Straight.

Hesters footprints echoed through the halls.The hero base had seemed more barren now with everything happening,but then again,it never really felt too lively after phils fall either.

And when the heros talk about phils fall they don't mean the fall the people saw,they mean when Schlatt had originally left the agency.

The moment phils own sidekick had left was the moment they knew that they were all doomed.

There was no question on how long till things would fall after that either because it was only a few ours after he'd left the building that phil had lost his shit and hit Q.
It was partially the reason why he became and "anti hero" in the first place.

Opening the office doors he quickly came face to face with their new boss,bad.
Taking a deep breath in and out his eyes sharpened as he spoke
"Have you heard the news?"
He asked curiously,cautiously making his way over as bad looked at him.
The demon shook his head and gestured for him to carry on.

It took him a few minutes to muster up the courage to speak,still afraid that if he said the wrong thing his boss would snap.But that was Phil,not bad.He couldn't hold that against bad.
So he forced the words out
"People as starting to question the legitimacy of needing heros."

"I'll sort it out."
He sighed,pinching the bridge of his nose as he continued
"Phils outburst seems to have caused quite alot of damage and it seems people are too panicked to trust us."

"Then what good will it be to sort it out?"

"They will hear a new,trust worthy hero talk and I will explain to them the truth of the matter."

"You mean you're going to tell them about Schlatt still being alive?"

"Of course not."
Bad replied,almost shocked at the accusation.It would make more sense to tell people Schlatt was alive though,to know their hero wasn't a true stone hearted killer,so why did he wish to keep it hidden???
The demon headed towards the window,gesturing for Q to follow as he spoke up
"Look at them Alex,how do you think they'll react if they find out a villain is alive after the hero killed him?"

"Well they'll probably be alot more happier since people are starting to figure out that.."
He started,voice trailing off as he caught sight of his bosses annoyed look.
"Well they won't be too happy with him being dead."
He argued,crossing his arms as he spoke
"Knowing Phil killed not only his sidekick bit his sidekicks family might start an actual uprising against us."

Bad sighed,making his way to the office door as he spoke up
"Then we will just have to make up an elaborate lie to get them to trust us again."

He could feel the anger boiling in him slightly as the door shut.

This wasn't good.

Didn't bad know that the people weren't gonna believe him?

They weren't going to trust the now bad guys,after all they had now become villains I'm the public eye.

No lie would put the people at ease.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
[Niki is smiling as she realises people aren't fully trusting of bads words and she's glad that people are seeing the true heros.
A sertain purple hair demon enters and checks up on niki,she gets a little flustered but they both agree that things are going well.]