24.Oh Dreeeeam~

Schlatt had come back a few minutes ago to the silent house,though he truly didn't care enough to ask what had happened all he wanted was to see wilbur.

It's funny really,isn't it?

At first he hated the idea of being the one to get wil into their lives and keep him there but now he hated the idea of not having wil there.

Ironic really.

He walked into wilburs room to see the brunette curled up in the bed stairing holes into the place he stood.

"Hey wil you alright?"
He asked as he approached the other and sat on the bed beside him.

Wil nodded moving his head to be placed on the others lap as the rest of him followed in suit.

He chuckled stroking the brunettes hair as he reinstated his question
"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Something happened when you left and It just made me think of something else."
He explained as he relaxed on the other.

"Really?What happened?"
His voice was laced more with consern then curiosity.

Wilbur shook his head saying
"It just reminded me of a bad experience but I'm fine now,really!"

The ram kept his judging stair as he looked at the brunette,but he wasn't going to press any more.

Instead the hybrid just lied down,moving around abit so he was now spooning the brunette.

"You know wil people aren't supposed to cuddle with their kidnappers."
He spoke in a joking matter.

Wil smirked as he responded
"Well johnathan,kidnappers are supposed to be scary."

The ram looked down at him squeezing wil close to him hissing
"What the fuck did you just say?"

Wil looked at him saying
"Kidnappers are supposed to be scary."

Before wil knew he was pinned to the bed(kinkiy😏)as schlatt was on top of him caging him to the bed.

"Repeat that."
Schlatt hissed.

Wilbur tensed up as he watched the ram transform into dream.His breath sped up as he closed his eyes and began to kick the blobs stomach crying out

"LET ME GO!"

He could feel the air being forced out of his lungs as the hero strangled him.

The pressure on his hands left instead appearing on his shoulder.

He curled up into a ball crying out for the hero to leave him alone and he felt the pressure on the other side of the bed leave only for it to be replaced by someone else who pulled him to a hug.

Techno?No it can't be.

Either way wilbur clung to them for dear life as he cried into their shoulder.

He could make out a door slamming shut and someone walking upstairs to his room.

"Was that schlatt?"
Charlie asked.

"Yeah,I don't know where he's going,he refused to tell me."
Ted sighed as he walked over rubbing wilburs back comforingly.

"Well let's hope he doesn't kill anyone."
Charlie spoke up.

"We need to figure out where he's gone."
Ted's voice spoke again,this time lased with consern.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Clay sighed as he walked back home.

He had just gone to the park to clear his mind of everything that'd happened,of course sapnap had offered to join him but he'd been turned down just as quickly as he'd offered.

He just needed to be alone was all.

He stopped as he realised someone was following him,he hadn't fought anyone in days now so who could it be?

He turned around to see a ram hybrid with the most pissed off expression he'd ever seen.

"Umm sir can I help you?"
He asked nervously.

He's never been this nervous but the energy the other gave off sent chills down his back.

"I've been searching for you for awhile dream."
He spoke.

Clay froze in place saying
"H-how did you?"

"Not important what is important is that you're gonna tell me qhat the fuck you did to wilbur."
He spoke,danger poisoning his already scary voice.

Dream looked around before saying
"I don't wish to talk about this in public."

"Then let's go somewhere more private,or are you as pathetic a human as you are hero?"
The others voice was intimidating,
obviously trying to force him away with him.

Was he going to do it?

Of course he was.He didn't know what the guy would do if he said no.

"Fine."
He spoke following the other away from the streets into an alleyway,it looked almost familiar to him but he couldn't figure out why.

As they got further into the alleyway the more he recognised it,but there's no way it was the thing he was thinking of....right?

Dream opened his mouth about to ask the other when something was smashed into his head knocking him unconscious.

Darkness.

His tierd eyes fluttered open for a breif moment,his arms were tied behind his back and he had something around his mouth.

Along he couldn't see much he was able to figure out(mainly from the burning sensation of being pulled along concrete)that he was being dragged along.

His eyes fell shut putting him back into the darkness.

Eyes opening reluctantly to realise he was in the same position only this time he was in a tunnel and instead of being dragged he was thrown over the man's shoulder being carried.

He finally closed his eyes.

He wasn't going to try opening them for awhile.

There'd be no point.