52.Wings From The Past.

The happy parents sat by one annouther,happily cooing at the baby before them.

It had been quite an easy birth and it was most sertainly worth it,to have the little boy lay in his mother's arms as his father cooed at him,
A finger lightly rubbing his stomach as he cooed at them.

Footsteps approached and the doctor appeared before them with a clipboard in hand.

He caught their attention quickly though.

"We did some checks and he should have almost the same powers as his mother and wings."
The doctor announced.

A warm smile carried itself over phils features as he looked at his wife
"That's amazing!"

"Yup,amazing."
She repeated,weary eyes washing over her son.

A guilty look almost pooring over her.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A thick red liquid spilt out from underneath the door,warning them about the contents hidden behind it.

With fear fueling his system,schlatt finally managed to break through the door so they'd see wilbur.

But this was not what they had been expecting.

So many words needing to be said but non managing to make their way out of their lips.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Phil he can't keep taking these pills!"
Ponk stated as he stormed after his boss.

This had probably been his fifth time trying to warn phil about the side effects.

Phil stopped and sighed.
"Ponk I swear I told you that I did not care about the side effects?"

"Phil they're about his development!"
He burst out,finally catching the others interest.

"What about his development?"

"The longer he takes them the longer they'll push his powers back and features back,the reason your son might be powerless is because of these pills!"
The doctor explained,trying to stress to his boss just how bad the pills were.

The crow sighed.

Stairing distantly out the window as he smiled.

"Ponk imagin this,you've got 1 pateint who's abilities are effecting his mental health,do you still force them to grow their powers?"
Phil asked.

An almost sick curiosity behind he question.One ponk knew too well to be a trap but there was no escaping this one.

To awnser would be fatal,but to stay silent would give Phil the awnser he wanted.

So he spoke up
"I would find a way to help them slowly get used to heir power a-"

"What if that help want working?what then?"
He interrupted,changing the scenario to fit the awnser he wanted.

"Them I'd make sure he didn't get them."
He awnsnered,a knowing sigh pushing past his lips as he looked away from the other.

"Exactky,what kind of father would I be if I forced him to keep his powers when they were hurting him?"
He said,finally turning back to the doctor with a sickening grin.

Chin up ponk,you've got more patients to look after.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
There wilbur lay,two golden wings wrapped around him,well not entirely.

The edge of each feather faded black and by the time you got further to the bottom of his wings,the more transparent each feather would become.

Infact at the bottom of his wings it looked alot like a night sky with stars twinkling through.

They looked so beautiful.

And his face had regained atleast some colour.

The blood on the floor turning blue the closer you got to his unconscious body.

Silence passing over them as they took him in.

Schlatt being the first to do anything as he moved closer to the brunette,collecting wilbur into his arms and taking him back to the guest bedroom.

Non of them had expected this of all things.