15.There's No Escaping Now.

Begining authors note:
I made the change😅
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The two lay on the bed cuddled up to each other with their limbs tangled up.
It felt comforting to be tangled up like this.

Wilbur hated it.

He was cuddled up to the villain the ram and yet he was just calmly cuddled into him with the other gently rubbing his back with the same hands that had killed people.

He felt dirty.

The argument prior should've made him want to be as fat away from schlatt as he could possibly be but it didn't.

If anything he wanted to be closer.
He wanted the effection.He wanted the warmth of the others arms.

Schlatt lifted his head and rubbed his forehead against Wilburs and whispered
"It's alright darling.I won't hurt you."
He constantly said that as if it made
The situation any better.

He let his eyes sting with tears as he turned his back towards the other so he was being spooned by the hybrid,but schlatt just nuzzled his head into the back of wilburs neck instead.

The frount door made the same opening noise and he heard a familiar voice yell
"HEY WIL,WE ARE BACK FROM THE SHOPS!"

Schlatt groaned out in annoyance as he felt wilbur start trying to wriggle out of his grip again.

"Wilbur stop it."
He spoke sternly as he squeezed the brunette closer to himself.

Wil let out a broken sob as he realised he could tell ted and Charlie!He could get out!

He started struggling again as he tried pushing himself out of schlatts grip.The ram sighed and lifted himself up so he was now above the brunette and pinning said brunette to the bed.

"Wilbur I don't want to repeat myself.Calm down."
He growled causing the brunette to let out a little whimper.

Wil closed his eyes and pushed sghlatt away as he moved away managing to break out of the others arms.

Schlatt sat on the floor next to him rubbing his forehead and whimpering out
"I understand your scared but jesus crist wilbur!"

He slowly got up and looked at the writer watching as wilbur made his way to the door and followed in annoyance.

Wilbur rushed down the stairs,running into ted who held him there in confusion.
"Wil what's wrong?"
He asked in confusion but wilbur stayed silent and just tried to get away from the cow hybrid.

"He knows electric."
Schlatt spoke and wilbur froze completely.

He'd ran from a villain straight into anouther villain,today was not his day.

Ted sighed and held wilbur in place as schlatt walked over.

The ram pulled wil into a hug and sighed saying
"I told you,you're not leaving here wil."
Wilbur let out a broken sob as tear began flooding his eyes.

The realisation that he'd never be able to escape finally settling on him.

Anouther set of footsteps approached and with it came charlies voice asking
"What's going on you guys?!"

Ted sighed and said
"Well Charlie,wilbur here just figured out our identities."
Wilburs body shook as he let out broken cries into the ram.

"Schlatt let him go!"
Charlie hissed as he walked over forcing wilbur out of the others arms.
"The poor man's terrified of you!Let him process what he learned before you force him to cling to you!"
The twos eyes met as they gave a hard stared at one anouther.

Wilbur hugged Charlie and let out his cries again.The slime hybrid sighed as he hugged the other and turned to schlatt as he spat out
"You're lucky we share a house!"

The slime guided wilbur downstairs.Sure the basement was more scary then upstairs but there was no way he was trapping wilbur in a small room at that moment.

He sighed as they sat down giving the distressed man a small smile before he watched as wilbur collapsed forward crying out heavier.

He couldn't help but feel pity,but he didn't push it instead staying put and not putting any hands on wilbur until the brunette had calmed down a bit.

He smiled and rubbed wils back whispering
"Hey its okay.Its not gonna be too bad staying here,you'll get used to it after awhile."
Wil let out a shaky breath as he whimpered out
"I want to go home."

The slime sighed,face falling into a look of regret and pity.
"I know wil.I know."

They sat in silence for awhile before either of them did or said anything.

The door slowly reopening to show schlatt.Charlie glared over at him as he spoke
"If you've come to whisk him away to your room where we won't see him then I suggest you leave."
Schlatt stared at Charlie for a few seconds before walking over and sitting at wilburs side.

He didn't make any moves to touch the brunette instead just sitting there under the watchful eye of his roomate.

"Wil is there anything you want in particular from your house?"
Schlatt asked the man paitently awaiting an awnser.

The brunette slowly sat up and leaned against schlatt whimpering out
"My guitar."
He knew it could be used to blackmail him,it had been used like that before.

He felt the rams hands hesitatantly move to his hips as the man sighed
"Alright.I'll let ted know."
Wilbur nuzzled into the others chest as he let out a broken sob.

He didn't want to be clung to the ram but he couldn't help it.

Schlatts arms wrapped around him and gave the brunette a little squeeze.

"Wil you're going to be alright but you need to let go of me-"
Schlatt spoke out only to be interrupted by the quivering male beneath him
"NO!Please I don't want you to i-i"
Wilbur whimpered out as he pushed himself further against the other.

Charlie smiled as he got up saying
"It's alright I'll tell ted."
And with that it was just the two of them once again.

Wils voice slowly changed from the shaky scared whimpers back to soft and long breaths as he whispered
"Is this why my dad hates you so much?"
Schlatt chuckled,careful hands making their way up to the others brown hair to scratch at it as he replied
"Not exactly wil,but I'm not too sure you wanna hear that story."

The writer fell silent for a bit as he relaxed into the other some more before saying
"I wanna know."

Schlatt bit his inner cheek as the memories flooded again.

"Alright."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
You wanna hear the story?
Guess you gotta wait for the next chapter.

If only it was as easy as it was when I started 1 chapter every day.That would be too easy wouldn't it?