42.A Crow Never Forgets

Panic had filled the room.

Didn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Wilbur was stood,overwatching his brother tieing the ram to the bed frame to make sure he didn't try anything as Eret paiced back and forth
Worried,undecipherable words slipping past his mouth.

"WE JUST KIDNAPPED A KIDNAPPER!"
Eret finally yelled,causing wilbur to jump,a sense of panic pushing past him.

"Well it could've been worse."
Wilbur joked,Worried eyes glued to the rams features as techno stepped away,finally deciding schlatt was secured to the wooden frame.

"How could THIS be worse Wilbur?!"
Eret asked,gesturing to the man now tied to the bed Wilbur was once sleeping in.
"He could be dead."
The brunette laughed out nervously.

"Okay you two it's not that big of a deal."
Techno sighed,pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yes it is!This is a villain techno!You may deal with them all the time but we don't!"
Eret stated,glaring at the piglin in an accusative manner.

A sigh pushed past technos lips as he rolled his eyes,
"It's not that bad."
He reinstated.

The argument went back and forth and honestly Wilbur felt like he wasn't apart of it anymore.

He walked over to the ram,it wasn't the best situation but with how he acted when he walked in,it was the best they could do.

A sigh pushed past his lips as his vision went blurry,his head felt weightless as he gripped hold of the bed frame for support.

The arguing had stopped as the duos eyes rolled over wilburs slightly pailer features,worry prominent on their features as techno rubbed his brothers back.

The piglin clearly held words back against his tounge as he looked over wil,only letting the words spill when wilbur stood up again,
seemingly fine again.

"Wil,are you alright?"
He asked,voice breaking its usual monotone wave for a bit of consern.

He lightly nodded,trying not to move his head to much after that as he
spoke up
"Yeah I uhhh,I guess I just went light headed."

The duo didn't seem too convinced on that,but they weren't going to say anything.

Knock knock
Erets frount door yelled in perfect time.

"I'll get it."
Techno said as he made his way downstairs,leaving wilbur and eret alone with the ram.

The brunette sighed as he sat down beside the unconscious man.
A hand resting on schlatts cheek ad he scratched at his ear,
Finally speaking up
"Eret I swear he wasn't like this before,
I dont know what happened but he wasn't like this!"

Eret looked over them.
Opening their mouth to speak when they were cut off by a familiarly authorities tone downstairs

"Where is he?"