43.Father knows best.

The duo rushed downstairs to see none other than his father.

On many occasions he'd be happy to see his dad at one of his friends,but this wasn't not one of those times.

"Phil what are you doing here?"
He asked,anger overflowing his voice.

The crow looked up at him,a smile on his face as he looked at the boy,
"Wilbur!I wanted to check on you,heard you'd been seeing a villain."

There it was.

Phil wasn't here for his son.

He was here for schlatt.

It was never wilbur.

He always wanted something else.

The brunettes hands tightened into fists as he glared at his father,
His body seething in the resentment and memories of Phil using him.

That was it.

"God Phil!I should've known you'd come looking for me!"
He laughed out,knuckles turning white as his other fist fell as he raised it to rub his forehead.
"You're always looking for me just so you can do your fucking job!"

Eret stepped away,He didn't know weather he should leave or not.

On one hand,this was a family matter.
On the other,this was wilbur finally Snapping at his undeservingly over-praised selfish father.

"Wilbur,I have never done that!"
Phil scoffed,denile again,denying things seemed to be phils thing.

Well his only other thing was trickery and obliviousness.

He took a deep breath in and out as he shot his father a death glare,
A thousand words stuck in his throat as he tried to force all of his anger out on the man while he was still lisening.

If he didn't do it now,he never would.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
He yelled out,Techno and eret making their way to the sidelines to watch this battle fall through.
"THE ONLY REASON YOUR HERE IS FOR YOUR STUPID JOB AND REPUTATION!FACE IT PHIL YOU DONT FUCKING CARE FOR ME!"

"I came to take you home wilbur,and I've come to find that damn villain so I can finally put an e-"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!YOU CANT MASK YOUR REAL WISHES BY PUTTING SOMETHING NICE INFROUNT OF IT!"
Wilbur interrupted leaving the other no room to speak.

It'd been too long.

Phil had been aloud the microphone for too long and now it was wilburs turn to spell out the words and get the praise and he was NOT about to give it up.

"YOU'RE HERE BECAUSE ERET TOLD YOU TO COME LOOK FOR ME!INFACT YOU'RE TRYING TO WRITE UP ABOUT HOW IM DEAD!"
He yelled,accusing the man before him as he did.

There would be no remorse behind wilburs actions.

Now wasn't time to lisen to his father.
Now was the time he'd been waiting for for so many years,the time his father would sit down and finally give him a spoonful of the attention he'd neglected giving to the brunette before.

"YOU STOPPED CARING FOR ME AS SOON AS YOU FOUND OUT I WOULDN'T HAVE POWERS!"
Wilbur screamed,his lungs screaming along with him in a symphony of pent up emotions.

A look of guilt forming on his fathers face,probably one of his stupid tricks to get wilbur to stop.

Well tough.

"I'm not going anywhere with you because we both know as soon as we step out of the public veiw,you'll dump me into a small cage where I'm forced to pretend everything's okay when it's not!"
He explained,phil looked like he wanted to intrude,looked like he wanted to correct the brunette but at the same time seemed so angry that wilbur had escaped his cage and learned to fly outside of his control.

He seemed pissed that wilbur was free from his rain of terror.

Eret and techno both seemed worried,
He didn't care as to ask them why.

That'd invite conversation and a conversation ment Phil would be able to take control of the rains again,he hated his father for that.The manipulative bastard always had a trick up his sleeve.

"I haven't seen schlatt dad,I ran away from him too!and even if I did know I wouldn't tell you where he was!"

And god,phil didn't seem pleased with that.

The crows face grew red as his hand rose.

Before wil could truly process what was happening he was on the floor cradling his newly red cheek as pain sored through it.

There was yelling but none of it manage to rule over the screaming static in his cotton filled ears.

Each word spoken being muffled out as a realisation ran over wilburs broken mind.

Phil had slapped him.

Tears formed in his eyes as he caught sight of his father yelling something about how he was ungrateful.

And before he knew it Phil had left.

He was left with techno,eret and the screaming silence of his lies and anger.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he realised the words he'd uttered to himself millions of times where true.

Phil didn't love him.