49.Simptoms Of A Lie.

They had been searching up wilburs symptoms up for hours,searching for a reasonable awnser and only getting nothing.

They had honestly been giving up hope.

Possible awnsers for what little they'd had were:
○Cold.
○Fever.
○Hybrid growth.

They were not happy with any of the above.

It'd been ages and wilbur had only seemed to get worse.

Regaining movement for a breif moment to lean of the bed and throw up into a nearby bin before falling unconscious,schlatt luckily being close enough to stop the poor guy from collapsing into his own vomit bucket.

And he'd only managed to get hotter,
His body swearing way too much.

And techno hadn't wanted to do this but they'd left him no choice.

He'd stepped out of the house as he awaited the awnser to his call.

It was quickly awnsered by a
happy voice.
"Hey techno,what's up man?"
Ponk asked,as he presumably worked either in the medical room or in his house.

"Lisen ponk I need to know what the side effects of wilburs pills are."
He said,jumping straight to the point.

He didn't want to dilly dally around a conversation when wilbur was upstairs looking like a dead man.

"What side effects?"
He asked,his voice shacking a little as he tried to hide his nervousness.

"I'm not stupid ponk I heard you and phil talking about the side effects."
He said,awaiting a response and when it was clear he was getting none he expanded
"You remmember it very well I know you do,you and dad where talking about the side effects and he said he didn't care as long as they'd continue to do what he wanted them to do."

"What are the side effects?"
He asked again.

This time he was awnseres.

"Gaining powers and hybrid features would be pushed back,if he got off them when I told phil he would've had an easier transition into them."
Ponk sighed,falling silent for a moment before continuing
"If he stopped now I can only imagin how painful the process would be."

And that was the moment his heart sunk,finally giving it away.

Fear flooding through him as he realised wilbur was going through a process he would've had back when he was 17 or 19 had phil listened to ponks warnings.

Wilbur wouldn't be in this situation had his father allowed ponk to tell him the side effects.

Phil had forced this apon wilbur.

Phil had made wilburs powers wait because he didn't want wilbur to greive.

Phil had turned wilbur into the least favourite from lack of powers.

Phil had created a problem he didn't want and had he have listened to ponk wilbur would've been fine.

Everything would've turned out differently had wilbur stopped taking the pills.

Phil had taken the medication too seriously.

Wilbur should've never had taken those pills.

He should've stepped in.

He could've stepped in.

He was just as guilty as his father.