6.Lightning Burns.

Wilbur had spent the rest of the day sleeping and he'd made absolutely no progress on his project so when he woke up the next day he'd instantly gone onto searching more information on the chuckle trio.

He didn't want information on the group instead he was gonna focus on the leader Electric bull.

Looking through the Internet there was just about nothing telling him what he wanted to hear about,but he was too stubborn to give up now.

He Needed that information now.

It was an itch in his skin,a sirens call,a trap that he'd lated out for himself and he couldn't help himself but to run into the arms of the danger.

Sure it wasn't the wisest decision he'd made in his life but hey!Atleast he was doing something productive,most powerless hero kids went off the grid and were never heard from again,but him?He was pitting his name out there as the first hero kid to search and interview the chuckle

Right.He'd already gotten off topic now.

The task was getting information and yet he wasn't finding anything!How much did people ignore this lot?

And just as he starts questioning everything he gets a notification to a link for a YouTube video(from minx)titled
"ELECTRIC BULL SIGHTING!"

Thank god minx was keeping an eye on the three for him,though its a bit strange she agreed to do this for him....oh well.

He clicked the link and watched the video.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
⚠️Warning!⚠️
This will contain
-hints at character death.
-possible gore.
-Graphic descriptions

-screams and crying.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Electric crashed into the building through one of the windows and landed on one knee with the other infrount of him with his hand a bit infrount of it.

His head shot up as he glared at the people in the building,casting a blizzard over those who dared to look back.

Slowly,he lifted himself up and whipped off the dirt hissing
"I suggest you tell me where your boss is."

The person with their camera began to shake and back away slowly.

Electric took two steps for every one their unknown cameraman took until he pounced at him and pinned the man to the ground causing the phone to go flying.

"WHERE IS HE?!"
"IM HIS OFFICE!PLEASE DONT HURT ME!"
The sound of screams and cries filled the office and then suddenly he heard thunder.
"[redacted] IM SORRY!"
"[redacted] DONT LEAVE ME PLE-"
anouther strike.Anouther scream.

It went silent for a few seconds,the only sound being footsteps which grew closer until the sound was gone.

"Hello Internet!let's go on a mission together!"
He lifted the phone from the floor and you could finally see the true horrors that had happened.

So many people were burned and their unidentifiable corpses let off smoke which danced in the air as their souls rose to the gods.
There was blood everywhere even along some of the windows,one in particular having blood smeared along it from where its owner had slid down it after being attacked.
Corpses everywhere some burned to the point they were unrecognisable and others with a hole through their chest shoeing their intestines as a sticky red slid out their twitching corpses.