38.Counting your demise.

1

Wilbur didn't seem to have many online friends.

Which honestly surprised him.

Wilbur seemed like such a social butterfly,from what he'd seen of him that's atleast what he got from the brunette.

2

He also didn't have many photos of himself with his friends online.

Wil seemed to be more of an indoorsy,scared to share to much type of person online.

Nothing he would've expected honestly.

3

There were 4 major people that wilbur seemed to hang out with.

2 girls and 2 boys.

Niki,Sally,Eret and Scott.

4

Scott was a no go on that one.

He was a villain with the information of their mission.He knew what was at risk if he'd taken wilbur in so that was one person off the list.

5

Sally.

She was a salmon hybrid.
Schlatt could clearly recognise her as "siten" a superhero he'd use to work with.

She had such an ugly personality but hid it so well behind her voice and hero persona.

She was also off this list as he didn't even need to see wilburs break up photos and sadness sprawled over his socials to have known of it.

The day wilbur had left had been posted on the Internet as videos of Sally's abuse went viral on YouTube.She sadly didn't retire after this
And people still love her.

6

Niki.

A Baker,that when he scrolled throughs socials he had a feeling she two knew about everything.

There was one thing telling him that.

Boss was frequently in the girls photos
And a dating minx was clearly
In not only her bio but also boss had a photo of them in her office and would get flustered anytime asked about her.

That left one person.

7

Eret.

They had tones of photos of wilbur and him together,more than what was on wilburs Instagram anyway.

In one photo there was even wilbur sleeping on what was presumably erets sofa,Cuddling a pillow as some movie played on his TV.

That ment it was him.

8

From here it wouldn't take him
too long to find them.

All he truely needed to do was locate where they are.
Even a street name and a car would've been fine.

But he's not exactly stupid.