45.Panic.

Making their way back upstairs they were met with none other than an annoyed schlatt trying to make his way out of the ropes.

He wasn't not successful.

A sense of guilt rolled over wilbur as he caught sight of it.How could he not feel guilty?They were in this situation thanks to his stupid curiosity!

And schlatt was way more aggressive than he was before.

The ram glared at them as soon as he caught onto them being in the room.
Eyes mainly focusing on techno who'd put him into this and was currently a big obstical between him and his wilbur.

Eret smiled lightly as he grabbed the door handle again saying
"Hold on were going to talk."

As he shut the door he turned back to wilbur asking
"You said he was different,is there any reason he might be acting different?"

Wilbur shook his head nervously,
There wasn't anything he could think of.

"We got close,we met his siblings-"

"So you're not dating hut you've both met eachothers family?"
Eret asked in a judge way.

Wilbur groaned out.

"No his sister and brother are the people who were recently revived,convinced him to go to see them and agreed to go with him."
He explained.
"And he used to work with dad so that was an inevitable meet up,and he only met techno because I ran away and he came looking for me!"

Eret looked at him in confusion asking
"Actually why did you wait until a few days ago to get me to help you escape?"

"Well he'd been foolish enough to leave my phone out after he'd bruised me so I wa-"

"I forgot about that,how did he hurt you again?"
Techno cut through,anger obvious in his features as wil sighed.

"He gripped my shoulders almost breaking them.I swear I told you this before?"
He awnsered,confusion and stupidity entering him as he awnsered.

Hed only realised what he'd done when techno entered the room again,wil rushing in behind him saying
"ALEX NO!"

he rushed infrount of schlatt in an attempt at stopping his brother from getting to the ram(Wilbur had always been the fastest out of the two)although schlatt truly seemed unaffected by his life being threatened instead looking happy to be close to wilbur.

Eret kept note of that.

"Wilbur move."
His brother growled out in an authorities tone to which the stubborn brit declined instead saying
"Techno I'm not letting you hurt him!He didn't mean to hurt me!"

Schlatts ears flicked as his eyes shot to the brunettes face.This was all about him and how he'd messed up.He made wilbur leave.

"I don't give two shits if he ment to or not!What matters is he did it."
Techno snorted,crimson eyes flashing to the rams face.

He looked discussed by the villain.

"Techno he didn't mean it!It was an acident!He didn't realise his strength!"
He argued in a pleading voice though he wasn't sure if he was pleading for the rams life because he didn't want to see anouther death or if he was pleading because he loved the ram or if it was because he knew his brothers anger could make him do things he'd regret and he didn't want this being one of them.

He looked up at his brother with pleading eyes,leaking his tears.
"Please techno I don't want anouther death on my hands."
He decided as he tightened his fists.

Techno swallowed the lump in his throat as he caught the worry in schlatts features at wilburs distress.

Maybe he wasn't too bad.

He sighed as he pulled wilbur into a hug,rubbing the brunettes back in attempts to comfort the boy as he spoke
"Alright wil,I'll leave him alone."

He didn't really have the guts to hurt his brother anymore.

He never did.