40.Ready Or Not Here I come.

Schlatt woke up to the buzzing of his phone.

It wasn't the best start to the day but as he saw the caller his eyes lite up quickly awnsering and putting the phone up to his ear.

"Hey,sorry for taking so long I was sleeping."
He said,getting up to go to his room and get changed.

Maybe he should've moved some of his clothes into wilburs room so he wouldn't have had this problem.

"It's fine,Just calling to inform you I've found this guys house."
The voice rang through the phone pulling a relieved sigh from his lips.

He was glad.

The sooner he found out the sooner he'd be with his wilbur again.

"Thank you mumbo."
He responded putting the phone on loud speaker so he could get changed.

Pulling his shirt over his head he heard the other speak up again
"No problem,I'm just sending the location and photo to you."

He froze briefly as he caught sight of his hand.Charlies blood still resided on his knuckles.
Regret washed over him.

He didn't exactly feel good about punching the slime but you couldn't blame him!It was slime fault after all.

"You fuxking owe me for this."
Mumbo scoffed out.

A laugh pushed past schlatts throat as he looked at the phone,pulling the new shirt over his head and saying
"Lisen redstone man I saved your ass,I say we're on even grounds."

A recall to the events of a few weeks ago.The mission he'd gone on with paratrix and Totem.

The duo were silent as schlatt pulled his trousers over his boxers.

A unfamiliar voice
interrupted their silence
"MUMBO!GRIAN BROKE THE MACHINE AGAIN!"

there was a short sigh on the other side before mumbo yelled back
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HIM AWAY FROM IT!"

The bickering went on for a bit till schlatt had reached the bottom of the stairs saying
"Well I'm going to leave you to that one.Bye jumbo."

Without waiting for the others response he hit the hang up button.

Slipping his shoes on when footsteps approached along with a disappointed voice.

"Schlatt I think we need to talk about yesterday."
Ted said,voice filled with anger.

He sighed as he turned to the cow.

Gold meeting with chocolate brown in a competition that schlatt was clearly winning without understanding the rules.

"What about it?"
He asked,almost amused by his friends confidence to confront him on it.

"You broke charlies nose schlatt!"
He hissed out,a 'you fucked up' look on his face as he staired at the ram.

And of course the slime wobbled in behind the cow hybrid,standing behind him as he avoid eye contact with the other.

It made him feel a little happy.

The joy in seeing others scared was not exactly new but it wasn't an old thing either.

Ted took a deep breath in and out.

"Look."
He sighed out,attempting eye contact with the other but schlatt avoided it instead going back to getting
his shoes on.
"Schlatt I know you're feeling bad cause you've messed up alot,but this can't continue."

That got him to stop.

What did ted mean?What was he going on about?

The cow apparently understood his friends confusion because he carried on with his speech.

"I know you and wilbur where close,
but we've got others looking for him!
You should stay here and just take a moment to rethink everything!"
He said,eyes flicking to the rams shoe for a few seconds,probably trying to see if schlatt was still getting ready to leave.

He sighed put as he stood up properly.

Turning fully to face his friend as he slipped out of his shoe and walked over ot the cow,towering over him as he poked a finger into the man's chest.

"I'm going to find wilbur.I don't care that you fucked it up by elerting someone else,alright?"
He scoffed out,a nervous sweat dripping down the others forhead as he stepped back slightly to force space between them.

He pointed to the door as he tapped his own chest saying
"Now I'm going to go fix this.I don't care if the missions off I'm getting him back."
He growled out.
"Any objections?"

The room fell silent and schlatt smiled making his way back to the door as he slipped his shoes on.

No words were passed as he left.
Leaving all the anger and tension in the room for his friends to chock on.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The brunette let out a little whimper as he got up and made his way out of his room.

Something was off but he
couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Maybe it was that he'd woken up alone without the feeling of someone squeezing him as he tried to move,
Or maybe it was the fact that this was his first time waking up to not seeing the stuff that was in his room.

Whatever it was he didn't like it.

Making his way down stairs he notes Eret was sat on the sofa watching some random show,wilbur hadn't cared too much fors name.

He walked over and sat down next to him saying
"Eret something off."

"What?Everything seems normal."
Eret responded,confused eyes running over his friend as he pulled his phone close,opening it and saying
"It's 12:00 so everything's just about normal.You usally wake up at this time."

He nodded as he rubbed his face.

"I know but I have this feeling in my stomach that something bads about to happen and I can't figure out why."
He mumbled,eyes catching the dead white stairing at him.

A laugh escaped his throat as he closed his eyes,tilting his head back saying
"God your eyes will never grow on me."

"They never do."
The other laughed out as they paused the TV,turning to wil as he spoke again
"Maybe if we should talk about it?"

"Alright well its been like this since I woke up."

"Any bad dreams?"

"I had one,I was in the room I was staying at with the Chuckle trio."
He shrugged,not expecting his friend to take interested in it and only continuing when he'd notice eret nod.
"Well the ram was lying on the bed and I was just sat by his side as I heard crying down stairs,I think it was Charlie?"

Eret listened carefully.Mouth shut as he waited for wilbur to tell the full dream at his own pace.

"There was a hole in the wall,there was never a hole in the wall before."
He noted,Memory making it hard to get alot of details instead only grasping onto the things that stood out.

His eyes widened as he lifted his head saying
"Oh and he had blood on his hand!Though I'm not sure if it was his or not."

Eret laughed out as he looked over at wilbur saying
"Maybe this is your secret power,after all you used to get dreams like this all the time."

Wil nodded saying
"True,but what do you thinks with this feeling?"

Eret took a moment to think
before he responded
"Maybe somethings happening back at their house and your feeling bad cause your not there to help out!"

"Maybe."
He thought to himself,
Eyes drifting to the floor as a knock interrupted the duo.

Eyes looked at the door as eret hummed in confusion
"I didnt order anything?Strange."

They sat still for a few seconds before the knock went off again.

"COMEING!"
He warned getting up and approaching the door.