86.Your Tears Are Like Acid.

[Wilbur has been locked in his room for his own safety.
Tommy and tubbo we're sharing with him but they'd now taken over schlatts room while puffy now sleeps in the frount room,Eret sleeps at his own house and no one knows where techno goes off to.
Wils feeling lonely and he starts crying,
He starts thinking of how scared tommy looked and how he must've traumatised his brother.
A cold ghost is sat next to him comforting him but all he can draw from the lifeless figure is his own fear.]
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
[Schlatt is stood on the roof of the hero building.
He can tell something wrong,he can feel that someone is hurt but he doesn't know why.
He can't put reason behind his thoughts,he can only think of how he wants to go help them.
Sapnap comes up to the roof and leans on the side by him,they talk about things]
[Conversation will include:
●sapnap briefly making fun of schlatt for being alone.
○Schlatt questions if sapnaps ever felt something wrong but not know why.
●sapnap says that he always feel that way when someone he loves is hurt.
●sap lights his thumb and lights up a cigarette.
○Schlatt jokes about how he didn't know sapnap smoked.
●Sapnap joked that he didn't know schlatt was gay.
*silence*
●sapnap apologises
○Schlatt tells sapnap that he keeps thinking of someone phil says is dead.
●Sapnap asks who
○Schlatt describes Wilbur.
●Sap will explain that wilbur went missing because of the chuckle trio kidnapping him.
●He tells schkatt that phil is lying to him because he killed schlatt and its the only chance he's gonna get to make it up to him.
*silence as they look our across the streets*
○Schlatt says that he might kill phil.
●Sap laughs but is quick to say that he thinks phil shouldn't be a hero.
○Schlatt is silent before he suggests he might leave to find wil.
●Sapnap encouraged him]