14.When Plans Aline.

Wilbur look through his friends room.Sure it was an invitation of privacy but schlatt wasn't there when he woke up and ted and Charlie left hours ago to go to the shops so what else could he do?

You have to remmember that he was stalling going home.

He searched through the rams desk for information on him.He wanted to get closer to him but he didn't wanna ask really personal questions.

Eventually he found a picture buried under random papers in one of the drawers and with careful hands he picked it up.

The picture was a of schlatt with two other people who he didn't recognise.

On his left was a girl who seemed to be a sheep hybrid.She had the same cream hair as his friend only it seemed to have a bit of a red tint that he could only assume was hair dye that was going out.The lady wore a loose shirt with some brown Jones and she wore a red coat.
She was stood next to schlatt with one arm pulling schlatt into a hug and the other on her hip.Her mouth shaped in a smile while her eyes were closed.

On his right was a boy shorter than both people to his left.He seemed to be a younger ram hybrid and he wore a terribly buttoned up green shirt with some black trousers.
The boy also had the same fluffy cream hair but his covered his eyes.
The boy seemed to be more awkward than the two.He was stood with his hands behind his back and his legs close together,his head tilted slightly as he gave off an awkward smile.

The photo looked old and wilbur could only assume this was schlatts family considering how happy he looks with them and how similar they all looked.

He put the photo back into the draw wondering why the photo was hidden.

He sighed and closed the draw just about ready to stop when he noticed something peaking out of the wardrobe.

He didn't know how he hadn't noticed it before but it looked off.

The writer approached the strange object and pulled it out.His body froze as he staired at it.

Wil took it into his hands and he tensed up.The item had cracks along its surface and it seemed to have dried blood along it.

This didn't mean what he thought right?

He turned the object around in his hands noticing how the inside had been changed a bit so it was wearable.

His body tensed up as he heard the frount door open and heard his friend yell
"HEY WIL IM BACK!"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Schlatt took off his shoes and walked up the stairs to the room which held wilbur captive.Well he was hoping that the brunette was still there.

He held a smile on his face as he opened the door to see his wilbur.
He looked at the brunette who was stood facing away from him.His smile change to a rather nervous one asking
"Hey wil,you alright there?"

At the lack of a response he walked over and turned the other around to face him.

Schlatt froze as he stared at the ram skull in wilburs hands and the petrified look on wilburs face as he made eye contact with him.

"Please tell me it's not what I think it is."
Wilbur said as tears began to flood
His caramel eyes like acid pooring onto schlatts chest,it created a burning hole that went straight through him.

"Wil."
He spoke reaching forward to take the mask from the other but before he had the chance wilbur pulled it back and placed it on the his face.

His eyes lit with fear as his breath caught in his throat.

"You."
He hissed in an insult like way
"You're the ram,y-you killed so many people for no reason!I CANT BELIVE I TRUSTED YOU!"

the ram let out a sad sigh as he grabbed wils wrist saying
"Wilbur just hear me out."
But it was too late.
Wilbur snapped his arm out of the others grip yelling
"WHY DIDNT YOU KILL ME TOO YOU HAD THE CHANCE!?!OR WAS THIS SOME SICK GAME OF YOURS?!"

Wilbur felt bad for yelling considering how he was looking for the ram,but he couldn't help the betrayal that was now filling his system and filing the flames of his anger

Schlatts eyes went cold as he glared at the brunette,his arms reached up and pulled the mask off of his face as he spat
"I wasn't going to kill you loverbo-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"
Wilbur yelled,cutting the other off.
Anger flooding over his systems and turning his vision red.

"Wilbur."
The other growled in a warning tone
And despite the fear fueling him,
Despite the wanting inside of him to hear the other out and the need to be hugged he snapped back at his "friend".

"Dont 'wilbur' me!I don't even know you anymore!"
He spat in discust making his way to the door only to be pulled into schlatts arms.

"LET GO OF ME!"
he exclaimed,wriggling around to get out of the others arms despite how much he wanted to stay in them.

"I can't let you leave here soot."

"SO WHAT YOU GONNA KILL ME?!"
Wilbur laughed in response,he
Was most definitely getting hysterical now.

Schlatt pulled wilbur closer to him and forced his hand over the writers mouth
Hissing
"Shut up!I don't want my neighbours calling the fucking heros!"

He turned to brunette to face him.
Making him able to see the tear filled glare he was giving off as spoke up
"I don't care.Im leaving wheather you want me to or not."

The brunette pushed schlatt off him,this time being surprisingly easy,and made his way to the bedroom door only to be pinned to said door.

"I said I'm not letting you leave."

"And I said I'm not going to stay."

They made eye contact as they fell silent.

Schlatt was pretty pissed off by now.
He hadn't wanted the brunette to find out,but he sure as hell wasn't
Letting him leave like this.

The ram finally broke the silence saying
"You don't have a choice wil."

Wilbur went to kick the ram off him
But the latter grabbed his legs
And forced them around his waist.
Wilbur felt embarrassed at his new position but began to kick at the others back in hopes he'd get annoyed and drop him on the floor.

"Let me go!"
Wilbur spat back.
He had,had enough of this already.
He just wanted to return to the warmth of his house.He didn't wanna avoid his lecture anymore.

Schlatt sighed and brought a hand up to
Cup the brunettes face,stroking
Away the newly added tears.
He watched as wilbur relaxed into his hand and let out a broken sob.

"Please,I just want to leave."
He whimpered out as he closed his eyes
And pressed his body fully against the other,his legs now no longer hitting the ram.

Schlatt smiled.He felt powerful.
He didn't know why he'd never done this before.Befriending and then betraying your victim was fun,better than crushing people's head under his foot.

The adrenalin really set off the joy in the stressful situation.

He whispered
"It's alright wil.Im not gonna hurt you."
The brunette let out anouther chocked
Sob as he let his worn out body relax.

"After all I would never hurt something of mine."
He said letting the smile return on his face.

Wilbur hicuped as he his stuttered oit out
"I-I'm not y-yours."
Schlatt chuckled in response,face softening and hands pulling wilbur impossibly closer as he whispered
"I already told you wil,you don't have a choice."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
BIG MAN MESSED UP!
Wilby knows the truth!

Guess his work will be quicker now,but how will phil react when his son seemingly dissapears????

What will the family do?!

Yeah I don't regret this dission!
😄