67.One Killed Twice Shy.

The man shot up from where he'd laid only a few moments before.
His lungs panted as he tried forcing the oxygen into them;panicking when he couldn't feel it happening.

Golden eyes scaled the land,
Begging to catch sight of someone or something only to see nothing but a white void.
A room completely deprived of humanity or any life form.

He was lost.

He was alone.

He was dead.

He'd remembered the gun shot clearly,
The way his body fell limp in phils arms as he swore he heard his family and loved ones cry for him.

He'd heard so much and yet so little in a matter of seconds.

Where was he?

Letting out a sigh he pushed himself to his feet.

There was nothing for him here,
So he'd just have to look.

His features sharpened as he took a wobbly step forward and as his foot hit the ground he was shot backwards.

His body collided with a cushioned seat as the world quickly changed from the void to a familiar room.

It was Erets frount room.

So why did it seem off?

His eyes trailed around as he gripped the fabric beneath him.

His senses were quick to recollect themselves,allowing for his ears to catch onto the sound of choked cries.

"Wilbur?"
He whispered out as he turned to capture the mortals face.

Why was Wilbur crying?

Who hurt his darling Wilbur?

Was this because of him?
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The legendary hero paced back and forth,eyes continuing to glare at the body before him.

Sam reentered the room,letting out a sigh as he asked
"Still no progress?"

"No and it's getting annoying.Cant you make it faster?"
The man asked,his lack of patience finally getting to him as he snapped to face the doctor.

"Phil I'm doing as much as I can,
But someone hurt this much takes a lot of energy to heal."
He sighed,his body practically ready to pass out at any moment.
This was too much work for the poor man and it didn't look like he'd be given the chance to regain his energy anytime soon.
"Besides he's a hybrid with powers,it takes more energy for them than any normal humans healing would!"
He complained again,almost regretting the decision to work as a superhero doctor.

Maybe he should've taken up a job at the normal hospital.

"And to be fair phil,this is against the code doctors have to abide b-"

"I don't care sam,he's not dead yet."
The man responded.

He looked agitated,a little twinkle of curiosity sat behind his eye as he spoke up again asking
"Is there a way someone with energy,who isn't healing them,could help transfer energy?"

"WHAT!"
Ponk yelled,so startled by the question he'd almost stopped healing the ram all together.
"Are you crazy?!"

"We're healing an almost dead man ponk,Crazy is all we fucking have."
He hissed out,stepping towards the doctor with a harsh look on his face.
"Now tell me what the fuck I can do."

He let out a sigh in defeat.

Letting his head drop and eyes close as he spoke up
"Just rest your hand on my shoulder,
I should be able to transfer your energy that way."

There was a breif nod before phils hand rested apon ponks shoulder.

Stabbed with a sudden spike of pain,phils hand gripped onto the doctors shoulder as he hissed out in pain.

Sam stepped back nervously,almost afraid of the scene before him.

Watching as wild sparks of magic shot into the air briefly.

"Guys I think that's enough-"
His train of thought was cut off as ponk let out a scream of pain.The room glowed with his magic so God knows what kind of pain his was going through as of now.

Worry lines etched their way into the creepers face as he rushed over to them.

This wasn't good.
He thought as he wrapped his arms around ponks waist,the same sharp pain being trusted into hid form as he let out a pained cry.

Fuck.

"This is a bit frankensteiny."
Sam joke lightheartedly,a terrified look resting on his face as his partner roared at him to shut up.

Phil had gone too far this time it seemed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The brunettes head lifted up,turning to try and find rhe sorce of the warm voice.Body stopping as he saw the familiar face.

Tears flooding his eyes as he threw himself at the ghost,tackling Schlatt to the sofa as he cried out
"You fucking idiot!"

"Hello to you too."
The Ram laughed out lightly as his hand scratched into the brunettes hair comfortingly.His head leaned forward,smelling the mop of curles that sat apon his darlings head like a crown.
"Are you alright my love?"

The brunette nodded,sniffling slightly as he chocked out
"Please say that again."

"What?"
He whispered out.

The brunettes request had caught him completely off gaurd.I mean why wouldn't it have?Wilbur hated it when he called him his so he probably meant the other part of the nickname.......right?

"Please."
He whimpered out,hands slowly pushing him up so he was now sitting atop the rams lap.(and had this been any other time,he would've found that hot enough to have made a sex joke......
he still found it hot though.)

"Please what?"
He lightly teased,pushing himself up as he let his thumb rub the brunettes hip.
"Did you want me to ask if your okay again?Or was it something else?Cause you'd have to refresh my memor-"

His eyes widened as he was cut off by Wilbur pulling him into a kiss.

The brunette leaned back slightly,resting their foreheads together as he whispered out
"Please say it again before you go."

And the words stung.

The fear of loosing Wilbur again was not one he was too fond of,infact it was one that made him quite crazy if he last remembered.

"It's alright love,I'm not gonna leave you."
He whispered,taking wilburs head in his hand as he felt a bit of an electrical feeling bubbling beneath his skin.

"Of course you're going to leave me."
The brunette replied,his caramel eyes dripping with acidic tears as he spoke
"Your dying John,y-your gonna leave a-and I'm never gonna see or hear you again so please,please can you just say it."

The mortals head buried into the ghosts chest,a sigh pushing past his lips as his hand slipped to behind to mind head
"It's gonna be alright my love.I promise you you'll be fine without me."

"I don't want to thought."
He whimpered out,a little cry pushing past him as he fell onto the sofa,curling up into a ball as he whispered to himself
"I just want to be with you."

But it was useless now.

Schlatt had gone.

He'd left him.

He was dead.