25.STOP!

Wil looked at the villains as they argued back and forth.
Ted sat on the computer trying to find possible locations of where schlatt could be while Charlie kept repeating
"HURRY UP!"

causing the cow to yell back
"IM THINKING AS FAST AS I CAN!"

"WELL ITS NOT FAST ENOUGH!"

"FINE YOU TYPE!"

"NO IT'LL TAKE TO LONG TO SWITCH!"

"EXACTLY NOW SHUT UP!"
Ted yelled back causing the room to fall silent.

Wil wasn't sure what was happening really.He bearly remembered what had lead up to this moment I'd he was to be completely honest.

All he knew was they were tracking schlatt to stop him doing a bad thing,even though they were villains and they always do bad things.

After a bit more searching the duos phones buzzed.

Charlie was the first to look saying
"For fuck sake.Mmm-Boss just sent us a photo of schlatt draging dream down one of the tunnels."

Ted sighed asking
"Does it have the tunnel name?"
He leaned back in his chair and turned to the slime.

It took a few seconds but Charlie nodded saying
"Yeah it's tunnel T20."

"Oh fuck."
Ted spoke as he shot up
"I know where he's going."

But of course there were no time for questions because they were already being rushed out the house and into the car.

Charlie and Ted sat in the frount while wilbur sat in the back anxiously.

He'd never been brought along to missions,so why to this?He deffinatly wasn't being dropped of cause he'd seen them pass Scott and fundys houses.

Unless they were going to anouthwr villains house?

He wasn't quiet shore.

But speaking of Scott he could only hope the starborn had told his other friends he was okay,especially considering wilbur had no way of contacting them himself.

The car stopped and he looked outside to see some ordinary buildings?

They got out of the car anyway and wilbur followed Charlie and Ted to a basement entrance.

He sighed saying
"Dont tell me we're going into somebody's basement."

Charlie shook his head as he opened the doors to reveal a tunnel.

"We're going through a short cut to wherever schlatt is."
The cow said as he climbed in,wilbur and Charlie following behind.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The blobs eyes opened as he woke up again.

He looked around but he couldn't recognise the place.It looked pretty fucking empty and yet he knew too well that wasn't the case.

Dream began trying to get himself free only to hear a familiar voice say
"I'm so glad your awake."

Before he could begin matching the voice to a face or name he was kicked forward,falling off the chair.

"You know I was going to go easy on you and maybe ask some questions,but then you had to go and fuck up my good mood,didn't ya?"
The man spoke,walking around the chair to stand beside the hero.

Dreams eyes shot up to the man before him,it was the guys from before.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I?!"
The hero ordered but instead of the awnser he wanted his revived a shoe to the face.