7.I Thought Death Was Quick?

⚠️Warning!⚠️
This chapter contains:
>Blood
>Character death
>loss of limbs
>Slow death
>Schlatt being an asshole
>Yelling(stuff in all caps)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Wilbur felt sick but schlatt seemed unaffected by the scene before them.

There was a man with his legs completely ripped from the rest of his body and he slowly pulled himself along the floor letting out whimpers and gasps.

Just like a snail the man left behind a pool of a sticky red substance which caused discust in the faces of all who bare witness to it.

But God that wasn't the end of it.
Why couldn't that be the end of it?
Why did he have to grab wilburs leg and begg for help?
Why did he have to die on wilbur?

When the man was nothing more that a pile of meat,bones and quickly leaving liquids in a twitching mess on the floor,John took wilburs wrist and dragged him off without second thought.

As if a man hadn't just died infrount of them.
As if their shoes weren't now stained in his blood.
As if wilbur hadn't felt the tight grip as the man chocked up the thick,hot liquid onto wilburs trousers leg.

The ram brought him to an alleyway where he pulled the brunette into a hug.He was now the only thing stopping wilburs trembling form from falling to the ground and curling into a pathetic ball as he recounted the events from not that long ago.

Wilbur gripped ahold on schlatts shoulders for support and nuzzled into the man's neck,letting out chocked sobs.

They were they for awhile before schlatt pushed him away hissing
"You good now?"

The writer was taken back by this.Why was he acting like this?!Hadn't he witnessed the death?!

"SCHLATT A MAN DIED ON MY LEG!"
Wil yelled pain seeping through each word,but to no avail.The American rolled his eyes as he spoke
"And?That's gonna happen alot down here wil,better get used to it now."

He turned and pulled wilbur out the alleyway back in the direction of where they were headed before.

"I'm not hungry anymore."

Schlatt stopped and turned to him.

"Wil get over it."

Wikburs eyes peirced with tears as the others eyes widened in realisation
"That's never happened to you before has it?"
Wil shook his head,shooting an arrow of guilt straight into the other chest.

Schlatt pulled wilbur into anouther hug and sighed saying
"Sorry.If I knew that I would've been nicer."

Wil nuzzled into schlatts neck and let out a muffled sob,letting schlatt lift him up and carry him somewhere unknown.

But he could see the corpse following them.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
When wil woke up he was on the sofa in a room he didn't recognise.

He looked around in confusion,but no one was there.Well,no one except the blood staines corpse that seemed obsessed with pleuging his mind.

Footsteps.

He looked at the door to see schlatt,then ted,then Charlie.

Charlie gave him a soft smile and walked over saying
"Hey we heard about what happened.Im so sorry for schlatts behaviour he's just an asshole really!"

Charlie took a seat by wilbur and cuddled up to him saying
"I should've gone out with you guys to make sure he didn't do anything too,well,him."
Schlatts eyes widened flashing a red as he yelled
"AND WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"
wil had felt this fear before and he'd been scared before,but nothing felt more terrifying than seeing the ram hybrid clench his fists and glare at him.

Ted rested a hand on schlatts shoulder before shaking his head.
"Schlatt a word?"

Schlatt rolled his eyes and stormed out the room,Ted not far behind him.

Charlie sighed
"Sorry about him.He has a quick temper."
Wil nodded stuttering out
"I-i want to g-go home."

Charlie nodded and they stood up.He led the distressed boy to the door and watched for a bit as wil left.
They didn't live far from town so wilbur would find it easy to make his way home,hopefully.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Charlie made his way down to the basement where screams lay.

He slowly pushed the door open and leaned against its frame,lisening to the two argue about how schlatts messing up the mission.

Charlie coughed gaining both his roomates attention.
"Wilbur left."
Schlatt seemed to calm down a bit.He wasn't enjoying taking care of the man in all honesty and the two knew that very well,but orders are orders.

"Good."
He spat and leaned against the room wall.
"Schlatt I will not repeat myself again so if you mess this up again I will tell minx and god knows what she'll do!"
Ted spoke,his voice going into a more annoyed tone.

The ram looked away from his friends and mummbled
"I don't care."
They didn't need to ask him to speak up,they knew what he said but they also knew he wasn't going to mess up the mission anymore.He had to be on this mission and if he wasnt he'd go crazy.

They all knew that.

Charlie bit his inner lip and pulled out his phone.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

×Wilbur×

Hey wil are you alright???

Yeah I'm fine a bit sick
But I'll be alright.

That's good

Tell schlatt I'm not mad at
Him for me???

Sure.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Charlie smiled lightly speaking in a calm voice
"Well wilbur isn't mad so I'd say we're fine for now."
They turned to him in confusion and Charlie turned his phone to them showing the conversation.

Ted sighed in relief but schlatt just looked away again.

Charlie knew that look too well.He was thinking of them again.Charlie could see the similarities between them but he couldn't help the pity that wrapped him.

He walked over and hugged schlatt whispering
"It's alright we'll get him back for what he did to.......
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ooooh who's are they getting back at???
Who is schlatt missing?
When will you find out?!
When will wilbur figure out they're the chuckle trio he is on the look out for????

Be patient.

:)