18.When Nightmares Arise.

Schlatt sighed and plopped wilbur down onto the bed.

The brunette had fallen asleep not to long ago and he'd felt bad leaving him in the basement.It wasn't exactly the most comfortable of places.

He sighed and gave the brunette a slight smile before he walked off to the frount room.

He wasn't exactly going to sleep upstairs with wilbur because he didn't wanna freak the brunette out and after the news wilbur litterally threw him out of the bed so he didn't have to hug him.

Stairing at the ceiling he couldn't help but feel something was off.

It could've been the fact that he left his wilbur alone.Anyone could go into his room and steal wilbur from him.

He of course wouldn't let them but it was a possibility.

He sighed and shook the though off instead sitting up and opening his phone.

He began scrolling through twitter.Sure it was about 1:00am but he wasn't the type to sleep.

He could hear muffled cries comming from upstairs.

The pit in his gut not giving him any excuse to not check it out as his feet drag him along the stairs to his bedroom.

Wilbur was laying on the bed with the cover kicked off of him and curled up by the bottom of it as he breath quickens while he let out choked sobs.

The ram sighed and got into the bed bedsides him.His arms wrapped around the writers waist and wilbur turned around to nuzzle into his chest letting out soft whimpers.

He sighed and gave wilburs hip a little squeeze in reassurance but instead all that happened was the brunette tried getting away from him.

Once he finally gave in and let go wilbur rolled away from him and off the bed.

Schlatt eyes widened as he shot up and rushed to wils side,lifting wilburs torso and head up so his head rested on his chest.

He was about to speak up when he heard the brunette let out a soft whimper
"Mum-?"

A pang of guilt hit him as he recalled the events of kristens death,of course he was still close to Kristen despite his hatred of phil.

He brought a hand up and scratched the brunettes hair whispering
"It's alright wil,I'm here."

Wilbur patted his hand around abit before the ram took it,entwining their fingers as he nuzzled into the brunettes hair whispering
"Wake up wil."

He sat their in silence holding the distressed boy close to him before hearing the door open.

He looked up at ted and Charlie and sighed whispering
"I'm sorry if we woke you.Wilburs just having a nightmare."

Charlie nodded and walked over taking a seat next to the brunette while ted stayed in the doorway.

We eyes slowly opened as he looked at them whimpering out
"Did I wake you guys?"
Schlatt sighed in relief as he helped wilbur into a more comfy sitting position.

Everyone's eyes remained on the brunette.

"Are you alright wil?"
Ted finally asked probably having heard the whole nightmare.

"Yeah 'm fine,really.I didn't mean to worry you all."
Wilbur yawned out as he relaxed into schlatts arms.

The slime sighed whispering
"Wil we heard everything...Well me and ted atleast."
His worried eyes meeting with tierd ones.

"It's fine,really!It was just a nightmare."
He laughed nervously,flinching when fingers dug at his hips.

"Sorry!"
Schlatt blurted out quickly releasing his grip altogether.

"It's alright just please guys go back to sleep."

Everyone stayed where they were for a few seconds before leaving,well all being Ted and Charlie.

Schlatt sighed and looked down at his asking
"Do you want me to stay with you?"
The writer shook his head as he got up saying
"No really I'm fine,you shouldn't have even given me your bed I mean this is a kidnapping after all!"
Wil laughed nervously.

The ram glared at him as he spoke
"Then as a kidnapping I'm gonna stay here and we are gonna cuddle till you either tell me what the nightmare was about or we both fall asleep."

Wilbur bit his bottom lip but didn't argue.

Instead he just got back on the bed and waited for the others arms to wrap around him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Techno sat on his brothers desk chair as he staired out the window.

It never took wilbur this long to get home.

And now his room was missing alot of his stuff?

He didn't like not knowing where his younger brother was.

It could only lead to bad things,especially after the dream incident.

He took a deep breath in and out before opening his phone.

His thumb hanging over the contact of a past friend for a few seconds before pressing it.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Techno?Why are you calling me?Its so late?early?"
The voice asked.

Techno turned to look at the door as he said
"I need to ask a favour of you."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ooooh techno protective!
And a
Sad stubborn wilby moment.

What else will lye in the next few chapters???

Imma be honest I'm just as clueless as you.I had an idea where it was going and now we've reached that target I'm just freestyles it🤣