50.Its So Cold.

Schlatt sighed as he sat down on the bed beside the brunette.

Wilbur was curled up buried under a sea of covers as he shook like a leaf in the wind.Little whimpers escaping his purple lips as he squeezed himself into a tighter ball.

He pulled the brunette onto his lap slightly,rubbing the pale man's back as he tried to comfort him.

"Cold."
He hissed out,arms wrapping around schlatts torso as he buried his head into the ram's hip.

Squeezing wilburs shoulder briefly,he went to pull the covers back over him.
If cold is what he felt,then warm is what he shall get.

God he hated himself.

Wil melted into him more,his sickly fogged-over brain not fully realising how he'd cuddled up to the person he currently despised.

despised.That was a big word.

Well not really,but for how he felt about schlatt it was definitely too big in his opinion.

He hated him for acting like he owned him,that didn't exactly fit the word despise as much as he'd like it to.

Wil was quick to relax against the other unfamiliar prayer falling past his lips.
A warm hand finding it's way to his back,comfortingly rubbing it.

They wanted him to feel safe.

Schlatt wanted him to be okay.

His hand carefully massaged the other's back as he watched the brunette with interest.

Techno had left not too long ago,
Something about seeing ponk?He wasn't too sure if he was being honest.
In fact the last time he payed attention to the base(AKA last time he was there)ponk was still a trainee.

He was honestly glad ponk had moved up,especially since his old mentor wasn't exactly the best.

To lumps caught his attention,forcing him to a halt and drawing his eyes to the source of the feeling.

Lifting wils shirt carefully he noticed two little lumps,pushing out of his back.

What the hell?

"What is that?"
He wondered aloud as he brushed his thumb over one,lightly pushing down on it.

Bad idea.

Within the next few seconds,Wilbur's body was halfway over the bed as he threw up into a nearby bowl.

He would've been concerned had he not been impressed that Wilbur had something left to throw up.

Chocked breathing pulling him out of his thoughts to help Wilbur sit up,lifting the bowl onto the other's lap and watching as he curled up slightly,an attempt at hiding whatever was happening on his back was made.

"Sorry."
He whispered,pressing his head into Wilbur's hair as he gave him a light squeeze.

He didn't want to make him throw up more,but at the same time he felt like the brunette needed comforting,so consequences be damned!

The shaking man let out a whimper as he spoke through a few coughs.
"Don't do that."

"I know love,I promise I won't do that again."
He reassured,rubbing Wilbur's waist in a comforting manner as his eyes moved to the door.

Eret was downstairs making some mess of a soup and had sent him up here to comfort the sick man,but all he seemed to do was hurt him more.

He only seemed to hurt his loved ones.

Wil sniffled as he leaned more into the ram,searching for warmth to heat up his icicle of a body.

The ram quickly falling back into his role of the 'comfort bear' as he kissed wils forehead,whispering out
"It'll be alright love.I promise everything will be fine."
He received a third hum as Wilbur's body fell limp,he seemed so trusting towards schlatt.
Wilbur somehow brought out the softness in his rough hands he thought he'd lost years ago,and god knows how he did it,but it was perfect to watch his Wilbur relax into him.

So peaceful,even if he was sick.

Wilbur would always be perfect for him
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Short chapter today😅