66.A Brothers Love

Tubbo let out a sigh as he caught sight of his older sister.

Shed been like this ever since they'd heard the gun shot.

It hurt them both seeing his dead body,but he couldn't begin to imagin the pains of being unable to protect your siblings like you'd promised to.

The thing was that the group was moving forward despite the news.

They still needed to find Wilbur,
Sure they wouldn't find John with him,but they needed to let them know about...Well..everything.

He smiled warmly down at her,lowering himself onto the floor before her with a smile as he spoke
"He's not dead."

She let out a soft laugh.Eyes remaining on the spot on the floor before her as she spoke up,
"I wish I had your confidence."

"I'm not being neive puffy,I KNOW he's alive."
He sighed,his own green eyes trailing to the same spot his sister staired at as tears pricked at his eyes
"I just have a feeling he's still here with us."

"Of course he's still with u-"

"No!"
He interrupted,their eyes connecting as he sent her a sharp glare.
"I have this feeling in my gut that he's okay and that he's not dead a-and if he was dead why would Phil take him away?"

"Because he's a Hero and he can't seem evil."
She sighed out.His sister sounded completely devastated,and that was fine,they had every right to be devastated over his death,but he wasn't dead.

Tubbo didn't know how to put his thoughts and feelings into scentances that displayed his ideas well,so it usually ended up like this,where people misinterpret what he's saying from what he means.

His fists tightened as he growled out
"If John was dead I'd know!He was shot but he's strong,stronger than us and I known he's alive."

Puffy looked at him with a soft smile as she spoke
"I can't belive that Toby."

"Well."
A new voice interrupted,catching their eyes and dragging them towards him.
"Maybe you'd be happy to join us in schlatts room?"

Charlie and Ted stood before them like a becon of hope as the slime spoke up
"He's not got alot of stuff in his room but I'm sure you'll find something of comfort in there."

A warm smile rested on her face as she nodded.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Wil are you alright?"
Techno asked as he stepped into the room.

He'd seen the news of Schlatts death,and seeing how close the two were before his death,he could only imagin how much it hurt.

"No."
The younger whimpered out,
Dragging his knees closer to his chest as the piglin flopped onto the sofa behind him.
His body was dragged into a hug as techno sighed
"I'm sure dad's got a plan for him."

There was a moment of silence before the piglin decided to speak up again
"I'm sure there's a reason as to why he's taken him from that street."

"There is no reason behind anything that man does."
The brunette hissed,words dripping with venom as he glared before him.

Wilbur was never fond of phil,
This was deffinatly anouthed jab towards Wilbur that had caused him to break.

Techno couldn't help but wonder how many times Wilbur would break before he'd take the knife out of his fathers hands and turn it around.

He'd been the man's scape goat for too long and it was obvious it was effecting him.

His train of thought was interrupted by the buzz of his phone inside of his pocket.

Pulling it out he was met with the caller screen,why was Sam calling him?

Well one way to find out.

He let out a shaky breath,letting his walls down for a second before letting them shoot back up and awnser the phone.

"Hello?"
He awnsered,voice as monotone as ever.

"Techno!Phils fucking crazy!"
The creeper hissed out,he could hear a little scream in the background of rhe phone.

And Wilbur could to by his reaction.

"What's he done?"

"HES GETTING PONK TO TRY AND HEAL SCHLATT!HES TRYING TO HEAL A FUCKING DEAD MAN!"

The words caught them off gaurd,silencing anything thought of feeling they might might've had and forcing them into a shocked silence
And although Sam continued to rambel on about it,neither of them could process a word that fell from the phone.

Wilbur had been anticipating this,
After all,his mother had told him this would happen so why wouldn't it?

The piglin shot up from his place on the sofa as he spoke up.
"Hold on,start from the begining."
He asked as he exited the room,leaving wilbur alone to contemplate the reality of what he'd just heard.

Although,it wasn't long before he'd fallen back into tears at the realisation of what his mother had warned him.

To revive a dead man was to put an alive man in his place,
Someone would have to die so schlatt could live.

And he knows they wouldn't alow for that to happen.