47.Talking To A Ghost.

Eret was correct,techno was indeed not happy about him letting schlatt off the bed,but he'd calmed down at least.

Now here the three of them were talking to eachother.

They would've had all four of them talking had it not been for wilburs unwillingness to get up.

And now here wilbur was eyes fluttering open as he woke up from the dream.

Anouther weird one,
This time he was stood in his kitchen.
A few moments later his father returned and he'd decided to go into the frount room to watch as his brother and father argued.

The contents of their argument had been lost to his memory's but he does remmember his brother storming out and phil closing the door after him.

Weird.

He looked around nervously.

The room was too light.

He got up and made his way to the light switch,turning it off as he made his way to the bed and sat down.

He hadn't been taking the pills so he'd been able to see his mother,he couldn't only hope she'd come speak to him again.

And luckily for him,her body slowly emerged from the shadows.

"Hello songbird."
She sung as she looked at her son.

Wilbur smiled as he looked at his mom,his feeling plastered to his face causing her to frown.

"Is this about the dreams darling?"
She asked,almost guiltily.

"Kind of,its just the dreams are happening more and my bodys acting weird."
He whined out,completely unhappy with his current situation.

He hugged himself again,looking at the bed as he spoke up again
"Mum,is this because I'm not on the pills anymore?"

Her mouth pushed into a thin line as she looked at him.

"I'm afraid so."
She responded,hand moving to rest the back of it on his forhead.

An unhappy look on her face as she spoke up
"Your getting sick wil."

"Fuck."
He whimpered out,resting his head in his hands as his mother switched the topic.

"Tommy's trying to find you."
She said,catching wilburs attention.

"Really?How does dad feel about that?"
He scoffed,intent obvious.

Wilbur never really liked Tommy.The younger had always been put on a pedestal towering over wilbura,which in all fairness wasn't every hard.

"Phil doesn't know,he ran away."

Wils head shot up as he made eye contact with his mother.

Worry suddenly filling the boys system as he realised his younger brother had ran away.Tommy couldn't defend himself.He was practically dead meat!Why would he do that?!

Kristen seemed to catch onto her brothers distress as she closed her eyes awnsering
"He wanted to find you."

Him?

Tommy was looking for him?

Why?

Why would he be foolish enough to go looking for wilbur?

Wilbur was an adult,he could take care of himself.He didn't need his younger brother worrying for him.

And yet.

It felt nice to know his brother was worried for him.

It made him happy to know the boy was looking for him.

A small smile made its way onto his features as he spoke up
"Thank you mother."

Before she could respond the door opened and she'd dissapeared along with all darkness inside the room.

Someone turned the lights on.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
He'd left to go see if wilbur was awake a few moments ago and when he heard wilbur talking to someone he was less than pleased.

Now it seemed wilbur was less than pleased that he'd interrupted his conversation.

The piglin took a deep breath in and out,looking at his brother with nothimg but consern asking
"Wil,are you alright?I heard you talking to yourself."

"I WASNT TALKING TO MYSELF!"
Wilbur yelled back.

He'd always get over sensitive over these "conversations" he would have.Though there would never be someone in the room and he'd never hear a second voice to the conversation.

The yelling had of course elerted the other two and they'd rushed upstairs to see what was happening.

So you can probably imagin the confusion on there face when they saw wilbur and techno stood,glaring at eachother.

"What's going on?"
Schlatt asked,a mixture of confusion and curiosity.

Wil rushed over to the ram,hugging him(as if clinging to him would protect him from technos accusations).

"Wil,I didnt think I'd need to ask this but do I need to get your medication out of dads?"
He hestiantly asked,he didn't want to get the pills but if not having them was affecting him then it would only be better to get him back on them.

Schlatt and eret throw him a confused look.Neither of them had heard of these medications wil took before now.

"What medication?"
Eret asked.

And as techno opened his mouth to awnser them,wilbur rudly cut through
"NO!I don't need those pills,they taste bad and they have weird effect to them!"

"If by weird effects you mean stopping you from talking to yourself and seeing things at night,then they're doing their job correctly."
Techno argued.

Wilbur and his father had this argument way too often so both sides had been repeated so much techno practically knew all wilburs arguments.

"Okay,how about we don't take drugs we don't understand?"
Eret suggested,placing some more space between them both.

There was a moment of silence.

The duo looked at techno to see his guilt.

The rams fingers dug into wilburs back as he hissed out
"You didn't know what they're for?!"

Wilbur let out a little whimper and within seconds schlatt had moved his hands to hovers slightly besides the brunettes hips as he looked down at him,silently apologising.

"Lisen it's not my fault I don't know why he takes them!"
He defended
"Phil was the one who got them prescribed to him and we all know his track record of secrets!"

Silence pushed past them,forcing a layer of tension inbetween them.

That was until wilbur coughed.

And he coughed.

And coughed.

His body shacking as it went into a coughing fit,completely unable to force in air.

The groups eyes widened as they watched the two fall to the floor,schlatt trying to calm wilbur down as he practically coughed his lungs out of his throat.

Eret rushed downstairs to get some water as techno staired at his brothers shaking form,completely unable to help.

Finally wilburs eyes shut,his body going limp against schlatts as he fell unresponsive,chest inflating only for him to wheeze out the air without having time to really hold it in his lungs.

What was going on?