61.A Heros Plan

Entering the snow-white room,the pinkenette was quick to make his presence known to the rooms to the rooms occupant.

"Ponk."
He said,eyes glancing over at the doctor.

He wouldn't describe ponk as smart,
Sure ponk was smart,but he never thought about things in the long run.
Luckily for ponk it didn't take a smart man to figure out why he's here.

"I can't give you any past medical files,It'd be against my job to do that."
Hissed out the doctor,his eyes stayed focused on the table before him.

"Lisen ponk.This is important."
He started.Of course this wasn't going to be easy.Ponk loved his job more than anything and he most likely felt threatened by phil,but he NEEDED to get this information.
"If we don't stop this now,it's only going to get worse.Think of the amount of lives you'll be saving if you just help me."

There was a beat of silence.

Ponks eyes seemed to stay resting on the table,his emotions completely unchanging from what they were.

He didn't want to do it.

A sigh escaped the piglins mouth.
His crimson eyes closing as he sneeze the bridge of his nose,moving the other arm to wrap around himself.
"Ponk,please."
He breathed out.

Techno wasn't one to plea,but if it helped,he would beg as much as needed.

"Lisen techno-"

"No you listen."
He massively cut the other down.He didn't want him to talk,unless of course,he was agreeing.
"Phil has been abusing people inside and outside of this agency for far too long."
His eyes sharpened.Glaring layers into the doctors unmoving back as he let out each cold word.
"If you don't help me,you are standing by to let him hurt more."

Silence.

"What do you get out of him continuing to hurt people ponk?"
He asked,voice cracking slightly as he finally allowed for his emotions to seep through his tough walls.

Why hide what you've already allowed out?

Ponks fists tightened as he turned to the piglin.

Crimson eyes widened as they caught the red,tear stained,cheek.

Phil had smacked him.

Ponk marched his way over to a cabinet,opening a draw as he pulled out all the files from within its metallic chamber.
Slamming the pages on the table,he turned to techno.A hand gestured to the records as he spoke
"There,all the new and old records we managed to keep."

He nodded,a thankful look rested on his face as he approached the table.
Before he could even touch anything ponk put his hand on the focuments saying
"This doesn't get back to phil."

"I promise I won't tell him you helped me with this,and I won't let him know we got some information from here."
The piglin responded and with a shaky breath ponk nodded,finally allowing for the piglin to look through the medical files with him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
After hours of scanning and adding the information to the rest he'd finally come across a file that sparked his interest.

[Void->Kristen Soot]

Ponks eyes slid over to the file as he spoke up
"Oh,I don't know why that'd out."

"Do you know anything in this one??"
Techno asked,carefully opening it and looking through the pictures,notes and logs.
"Or was this from the doctor before you?"

"It was both actually.Though some of its from that hospital she died in."
Ponk responded,being careful with the last few words.His brown eyes searching for any emotion driven by the words.

He was probably just scared techno would hit or yell at him to be fair.

"Right that'd make se-"
He was quick to cut himself off as he caught site of pictures of her in the hospital bed.
There was so much on her in that hospital bed,way more than any other hero accident.....why?

Ponk had said something only for it to have fallen apon death ears as techno continued to look and search for an awnser.

Until he found one.

His grip tightened,eyes widening as he hissed out
"I thought you said it was just you and the last doctor who'd written this?"

"I thought it was?Has someone else written something?"
His curiously concerned look started to scroll through the words till he caught something with phils name on it.

[**/**/**]
[The doctors called me to tell me Kristen wasn't going to make it.
I didnt know what to do,but I didnt want Wilbur seeing her in this state,after all it is his birthday.]

[After further decision I'd taken techno and tommy to see Kristen before she died.It was the right choice.
We'd left Wilbur home alone,
Although kristen made it clear she wasn't happy with my decision.]

[I took the kids out of the room and asked a doctor to pull the pluge.
I didnt want to see her face when she died,I didnt want the kids to see her dying face.]

"Did he not tell you he-"

"No."
Techno awnsered.His voice as cold as ever as he hissed out
"No he didn't."

The room ran silent as they staired at the page in disbelief.

Phil had been the one to kill Kristen.

Phil had been the one to do all of it.

Phil was a crewl man.