26.Fear Starts Here.

Wilbur knew he was safe.

There was a hand squeezing his own as it guided him around the place.

He could hear ted and Charlie talking so he was with them.

But he knew far too well where he was.
He may be blindfolded but he wasn't blind.He knew he was in the villains lair.

He could hear the whispers around them and he could feel the judgmental eyes on him as he followed the trio.

He couldn't see the villains but that didn't mean his heart didn't scream at him as he felt something brush against him,silent apologies breaking past his closed lips in hopes they hear it and choose not to hurt him.

But they wouldn't hurt him,after all he was here with some villains.

That'd surely mean he's safe,right?

They came to a stop and he heard ted speak up
"You guys stay in there while I talk to boss and don't leave wilbur alone.Got it?"

He could hear the others agree before he was pulled again,doors shutting behind him as the blindfold was removed.

"You think people are gonna be pissed off we brought him here blind folded?"
Schlatt asked,quickly sweeping wilbur into a hug as he turned to the slime.

Charlie shrugged in response saying
"They can't be too mad,he doesn't have tracers on him."

There was a moment of silence before the green man spoke again,this time with nervousness swallowing his last bit of confidence
"Right?"

The brunette shook his head saying
"No only tommy and techno have tracker,well tommy will have a tracker soon."

"Sounds like favouritism."
The ram snorted as he walked them over to the same sofa the slime sat on.

"Well I'm not a super hero so he doesn't need to know where I am 24/7."
The writer argued,though it was clear how often he'd had to rashionalise the idea that he wasn't as important as heros were.

"Be glad you aren't a hero."
Schlatt mumbled as he staired as the ceiling.

The room fell silent.

Sympathy filled the humans lungs as he squeezed the other closer.

He hated his father for what he did to schlatts siblings but he couldn't help the uneasy feeling that the other was wrong.

He should be glad he's not a hero.He was supposed to be one.He was made to be one.It was like a slap in the face to not get powers!

Schlatt was lucky he got to work along side phil!
No he wasn't.

Wilbur would've killed for that chance!
No he wouldn't.

He NEEDED to have them!He NEEDED to prove he was capable of being as great as his family!
He was never going to be better than them.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ted sighed as he knocked on the door.

"Come in."
The Irish woman spoke,granting them access to her room.

The cow hybrid opened the door,forcing dream in first as he spoke up
"Minx we need to talk."

"Jesus christ ted what have I said about using my name in the ba-!"
She hissed as she turned around in her chair,cutting herself off at the sight before her.

"What the fuck happened?"
Her voice was cold,stern a warning,but rhe cow carried on none the less,the demon didn't scar him as much anymore.

"Schlatt got pissed off."
He spoke up.

Minx glared at him saying
"He what?"

Dream rolled his eyes.
He could've been out of here by now,if truth be told,but he wanted to let things play out for his own amusement.

The cow sighed saying
"Well schlatt got a little to attached to wilbur and dream did something which has caused schlatt to hunt him down and try killing him."

"He's off the case."
Minx said,her voice was cold and distant.

It was obvious she didn't want to press on but Ted couldn't let it end like that.

"Boss,I think it'd be best we dump the whole "get philzas kid on our side" thing and send him home."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!I told you it's important we keep him here."
She yelled back,hair shooting up in a purple flame as he eyes glowed.

Safe to say she was angry.

"Then can we atleast separate them for a bit or something,you know how much thi-"
Ted tried again only to be cut off by the others rage

"NO!"

he sighed in defeat saying
"Can you atleast get rid of his memory,dragging blindfolded people around tunnels is not fun."

She looked at him,hair falling back down as she sighed,making her way to the blob she crouched down in frount of him.

Her eyes kept Glowing as unintelligible words fell from her lips,the hero grew tiered hearing the words echo in his head until he was passed out.

She stood up again,brushing herself off as she spoke
"I'll get him returned to a random alley before he wakes up.Just get schlatt off and find him a replacement."

Ted nodded getting ready to leave when boss spoke up again

"Actually"

Ge turned to her.

There was a smirk on her lips as she thought about something.

Her hand rested on her hip as she spoke again
"How about we replace him with......."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hmmm that was a really good suggestion
👀

What do you guys think about that replacement suggestion?