17.Taking A Walk Down Memory Lane.

Wilbur looked around.

He couldn't quite remember when he'd fallen asleep but he sure as hell didn't wanna know.

He took a walk through the void,calling out in hopes of finding someone to explain.

One step forward.

No reply.

Anouther step.

No reply.

One more step forward and the world transforms into a street but the road is empty and he can't see any signs of life around him,what was going on?

He looked around as he yelled out again
"HELLO?!"

But this time he got a response.The voice was broken and shaky and
Something about it felt familiar.

"HeLp plEAse."
It begged and wilbur looked around taking a step back and stepping pm something soft.

The voice cried out which sent shivers up his back as he shot around to face the figure.

There he was.

The man's legs still gone and he could see the blood trail for miles.

The man reached for his leg as he cried out anouther beg but this time he ran.

Wilbur ran and ran and ran.
He ran until his lungs where getting less air than what they needed.

He heaved in again but was quickly kicked to the floor of what he now recognised to be an alleyway.

Wilburs eyes widened as he staired up at the peircing green eyes above him.

His body shook as is heart pounced against its cage.

He crawled away as tears fell down his terrified features.

"Tell me where he is wilbur.It can't be that hard."
The "hero" asked as he approached the brunette.

A foot smashed onto the ground beside his head as he shook,closing his eyes and turning away from the man.

He opened his eyes to see the same void he had arrived in.

Where was it taking him now?
Wasn't that enough?

Apparently not as the next thing he heard was a familiar voice puring his name

"Wilbur~"
Schlatt said.

Wilbur eyes shot around as he spoke up
"Schlatt-"
He choked out.

His body suddenly jolted off of the ground and into the others arms.
The villains fingers gripping into his hips as he whispered
"Mine."
Into his ear.

Wilbur felt so safe and yet he still felt so far away.

So he did the one thing he could.

He ran.

He ran again until the stinging voice of the other man was out of his mind,until he felt safe,until his legs gave up on him.

He fell to the ground and began to cry.

He didn't like this.

He wanted to wake up.

Why wouldn't he wake up?

His sobs echoed through the nightmare as a warm body formed besides him.

Soft and careful hands running though his hair as a familiar tune played in his head.The voice calming him and he collapsed to the floor completely as he turned his head to see the woman.

"Mum?"
He whimpered out receiving a smiled from the lady as she looked down at him whispering
"It's time to wake up now song bird,I think you've caused enough panic."

His eyes felt heavy as he reached is hand-out for the lady,his mother entertained their fingers and smiled saying
"I love you so much Wilby."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Two episodes today cause I wanna right schlatts POV of this but I don't wanna ruin this POV.

So yeah both POV today.