[ three ]

⊹ Chapter 3 ⊹
It's For Sheep

⊹ Chapter 3 ⊹It's For Sheep

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Stop! Connie!" Violet giggled as her boyfriend continued to press kisses against her cheek. "You're soaking wet!"

"Maybe we should go dry off together then?" He smirked.

"Shut up!"

"Come on! I'm sure we could find a way to warm each other up."

"Definitely not you creep." Violet snorted rolling her eyes. "I'm going to go help your mom and Laurel with dinner while you go get changed."

Conrad sighed pouting towards his girlfriend. He could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't going to give in to him. So with one last pleading look he stomped into the house soaking wet. The Fisher boy could hear the red head behind him giggling as she followed him into the house.

"Hey guys!" Violet greeted stepping into the kitchen.

At the sound of Violet's voice Belly internally groaned. She was sitting at the kitchen counter chatting with the moms. Both Susannah and Laurel were busy prepping the food for dinner.

"Hey sweetheart!" Susannah smiled happily at the girl. "They didn't get you huh?"

"Nope, but Conrad did come over and hug me after he got out of the pool."

"They threw Connie in?" Laurel asked shocked. She didn't think Steven or Jeremiah would ever dare throw the older Fisher boy in. They're both way to afraid of what he'd do in retaliation.

"Oh no." The Montgomery girl laughed turning to look at Belly. "Isabel actually pulled him in. And I have to say it was pretty funny."

"Oh god. I can just imagine the look on Connie's face." Susannah said with wide eyes.

"I don't think he minded. He was actually smiling." Belly shrugged finally joining the conversation.

"He did look pretty happy." Violet nodded agreeing. "It was nice seeing him like that."

Susannah smiled sadly at the girl. She knew how hard it was for Violet to put up with her sons mood swings. Both women could agree that it was rare to see Conrad actually enjoying himself recently. Even if he wasn't moody around Violet as soon as he'd be around other people he'd close up.