[ nineteen ]

⊹ Chapter 19 ⊹
Margarita Time

⊹ Chapter 19 ⊹Margarita Time

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"What are you guys making?" Violet wondered as her and Conrad entered the kitchen. She smiled at both Jeremiah and Belly who were standing at the counter.

"Pomegranate margaritas, but with a twist." Belly answered with a smirk. She was already feeling a slight buzz from the couple of sips she'd taken out of Victoria's drink.

"You have to use the good blender." Conrad decided as he pulled another blender out of the cabinet. Jeremiah and Belly instantly began shaking their heads.

"Oh, I-I haven't used that thing since the great Kool-Aid debacle of 2011." Jeremiah laughed looking at his older brother,

"I remember, the counters were sticky for... two summers?" Belly joked looking at Conrad for confirmation.

"Yeah. Just about." Conrad nodded with a faint smile. "Dad kept his, uh, briefcase in my room for a year. As a reminder that all mistakes are not reversible."

"Wait, won't he be mad if he finds out?" Belly asked worried.

"Well, he's not gonna find out." The older Fisher boy smirked moving to her side to help her make the drinks. "He's not coming."

"Okay." The brunette mumbled unsure looking up at Conrad. She loved seeing a smile on his face and knowing that she put it there. In that moment Belly had totally forgotten about Conrad's girlfriend, who was sitting next to Jeremiah.

"Thank you, sir." Conrad smiled as Jeremiah handed him the fruit to put in the blender.

"Oh, she's going for the good stuff." Violet commented as she watched Belly grab an expensive bottle vodka.

"Okay, we don't need another debacle!" Jeremiah exclaimed as the three watched Conrad take his hands off the blender lid as it cut up the fruit and mixed it with the tequila.

"Yeah. Stop it!" The Conklin girl cut in.

"Okay, okay." Conrad laughed taking the lid off of the blender and pouring a small amount of the drink in a cup. "Try this and let me know if it's good or not." He said handing the small cup to Violet.

Conrad watched his girlfriend quickly down the small amount he'd given her. He had to clear his throat and adjust himself as he watched her wipe the small amount that spilled onto her chin with her thumb. It really didn't help that she then stuck said finger into her mouth and sucked the alcohol off of it.