[ twenty four ]

⊹ Chapter 24 ⊹
Cheater

⊹ Chapter 24 ⊹Cheater

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

There was two things in Jeremiah Fisher's life that would never change. One he was undeniably in love with Isabel Conklin. And two he was absolutely jealous of his older brother.

Everyone in the Conklin and Fisher families knew about Belly's crush on Conrad. It wasn't a secret.

Jeremiah didn't miss the way that his lifelong crush would stare longingly at his older brother. How could he not be jealous of Conrad?

Conrad was always the center of both their mom and dad's attention. He was better at sports and school than Jeremiah was. And Conrad always got the girls that Jeremiah wanted.

That's why it shouldn't have been so surprising when he watched Belly lean up and kiss Conrad. But it still hurt.

He loved Belly but she loved Conrad.

It pissed Jeremiah off that Isabel was so in love with his brother. Everyone knew Conrad wanted nothing to do with her.

Why couldn't she see that too? How could she not tell that he was in love with her?

Conrad didn't deserve Belly or Violet! He treated both of them like shit. He just used people for his own benefit. He didn't truly care about them like Jeremiah did.

It was in that moment the younger Fisher boy decided that he hated his older brother.

He didn't care that Conrad pushed Belly off of him a second after their lips connected. He didn't care that he could clearly hear Conrad shouting at Belly and telling her that she shouldn't have done that.

All he cared about was making Conrad pay. He wanted Conrad to hurt. Jeremiah wanted him to know what it was like to lose the girl.

So Jeremiah stormed into the beach house on a mission. He knew what he needed to do. And he didn't care that this was probably going to not only hurt his brother but Violet as well.

♒︎

Violet who had just finished getting changed into a pair of Conrad's sweatpants was blissfully unaware of the events taking place just outside the bedroom window.

She was about to open the door to leave her and Conrad's room when the door was forcefully shoved open.

"Holy shit, Jere!" The red head exclaimed placing her hand over her rapidly beating heart.