[ ten ]

⊹ Chapter 10 ⊹
First Date

⊹ Chapter 10 ⊹First Date

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

After the awkward tea Violet was exhausted. All she wanted to do was go back to the house and sleep but she knew she couldn't do that. She only had a few hours of peace before she'd have to get ready for Laurel's book party.

When the red head walked into Conrad's room she was shocked to find him strumming his guitar. Violet hadn't seen Conrad touch the instrument in months.

"Sounds good." She smiled at her boyfriend who immediately looked up at her.

"Just messing around." Conrad shrugged placing the guitar down. The Fisher boy couldn't help but let his eyes roam over his girlfriend's appearance. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks Connie." Violet blushed leaning over and placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"How was the tea thing?"

"It was okay." Violet replied sliding off her dress. Conrad's eyes were glued to the light blue lingerie set that she was wearing. "Most of the girls were nice. Although, there was this one girl. I don't really know how I feel about her."

"Was she mean?" The boy asked trying hard to pay attention to what she was saying. It was definitely hard for him to focus on her words when she was standing in front of him practically naked.

"She wasn't necessarily mean but she was being weird."

"How?"

"I don't know." The Montgomery girl sighed pulling one of Conrad's sweatshirts over her head. "She kept saying stuff about you and acting like she knew a lot about your family. It was just kind of weird."

"What was her name?" Conrad didn't know who it could have been. He didn't really talk to that many girls from Cousins. Well except Nicole.

"Nicole." Violet said sitting down beside him. "Do you know her? I think she was at the bonfire the other night because she looked familiar."

"Yeah I know her." He mumbled awkwardly looking away from her.

"Were you guys together or something?"

"No." Conrad immediately shook his head. "I took her to the deb ball last year." He sighed waiting to see her reaction.

"Oh."