[ six ]

⊹ Chapter 6 ⊹
Bloody Nose

⊹ Chapter 6 ⊹Bloody Nose

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

While Belly was occupied with Cameron, Conrad was trying to deal with the fallout of her little tantrum. The boy knew his girlfriend was hurt by what she said.

"Vi, I swear I'd never say that shit about you." Conrad promised grabbing her hand as she walked away from him. "What Belly said happened way before we became friends. I didn't know you then."

"I know Con. It's okay." She sighed. "I just need a minute alone."

"Okay." He mumbled watching her walk towards the shore line.

Violet wasn't mad at Conrad. She knew he'd never say anything like that about her. The Montgomery girl was just overwhelmed with everything. She didn't understand why Belly seemed to dislike her so much. She tried to be nice to the younger girl but it was hard when she seemed to want nothing to do with Violet.

Jeremiah who had been looking around the beach noticed Violet sitting by herself. Not seeing his brother around he took it upon himself to go check on her.

"Yo Lettie? You good?" Jeremiah called out scaring the girl who was lost in her thoughts.

"Yeah." Violet nodded not turning away from the water.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He questioned taking a seat beside her.

"Nothing."

"Violet!" Jeremiah pushed looking at her expectantly.

"It's stupid." She shook her head embarrassed.

"Give it to me. You know I don't judge."

"I don't know. I just feel like Belly doesn't like me very much." Violet sighed waiting for Jeremiah to laugh at her.

"Well-" He paused scratching the back of his head.

"What!" She shrieked pushing him. "Jeremiah tell me! Did I do something to offend her?"

"No." Jeremiah laughed. "It's probably just that Belly's used to being the only girl. She might be a little intimidated that you're here this year."

"Does she think I'm going to steal you guys from her or something? Because I'm definitely not. I was really hoping the two of use could become friends." Violet rambled.