[ fifteen ]

⊹ Chapter 15 ⊹
Alone At Last

⊹ Chapter 15 ⊹Alone At Last

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Are you a hundred percent sure that you want to go in there?" Conrad questioned for the tenth time.

The Fisher boy and Montgomery girl were sitting in his Jeep outside of Nicole's large house. Steven and Jeremiah had already entered the house to go party. Violet was going to follow them out but Conrad stopped her.

"Yes Connie!" She rolled her eyes. "Now let's go!" Violet exclaimed flinging open the door.

Conrad sighed heavily as he followed after his girlfriend. Nicole's house was the last place Conrad wanted to be.

"Violet, you came!" Nicole shouted when she noticed the red head enter the door. "And so did Conrad..."

"Hey, Nicole." The girl smiled at Nicole giving her a small hug.

"You look so pretty." Nicole complimented eyeing Violet's floral dress.

"Oh, thank you!" The Montgomery girl blushed.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." Conrad mumbled in Violet's ear. She nodded in return watching him walk away. On the outside Violet didn't let if affect her but on the inside she was sad. She was hoping to spend time with him.

"Omg Belly!" Nicole exclaimed startling Violet who was standing right next to her. "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Nicole!" Belly blushed as the older girl hugged her.

"Look at you. Oh, my goodness. Are those real flowers?"

"Yes." Belly giggled lightly touching the flower crown that she was still wearing. When Taylor first suggested that they wear them to the party she was a little on the fence about it but now she was happy she did.

"Incredible. Well, we have to show Gigi."

"Yeah, yeah, totally." Belly nodded looking over at Taylor. "You want to come?"

"You have fun over there." Taylor said lowly not wanting to hangout with all of the debutante girls. "I'm gonna go find a drink."

Violet was going to follow Taylor. She knew wherever the drinks were that's where she'd most likely find Conrad. But she didn't even have a chance to follow after the blonde because Nicole had latched onto her wrist and was pulling her into another room.