[ thirty two ]

⊹ Chapter 32 ⊹
The Blame Game

⊹ Chapter 32 ⊹The Blame Game

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

All five teens had successfully made it back to the Fisher house. Belly and Jeremiah arrived a little later than the others but two out of the three already at the house did not question them, simply because they didn't care.

Taylor was too busy being angry at Belly to care that her best friend probably just made out with her crushes brother.

Conrad was already asleep by the time Belly and Jeremiah had arrived home so he didn't even know that they had been out late. Not that he would care anyway.

The only person who seemed to notice that the two teens had been out late was Violet.

While the girl felt bad for what Nicole did that didn't mean she thought Belly didn't deserve it. I mean let's be honest, the Conklin girl needed to be taught a lesson.

"Where have you guys been?" The red head questioned standing at the kitchen island with a glass of water in her hand.

Both Jeremiah and Belly obviously jumped startled by the girl's presence. They were hoping to sneak into the house without anyone seeing them which is why they came in the back door.

"We uh got lost on the way back." The boy shrugged knowing that Violet probably wouldn't believe him. One of the faults of her being his best friend was that she could tell when he was lying.

"You got lost in a town that you've been living in for years?"

"Yeah, you know how hard it can be to know where you're going at night." Jeremiah awkwardly laughed. He was honestly surprised she was even speaking to him after their fight at the party.

"It was a crazy night." Violet mumbled moving away from the island to stand in front of the two teens.

"Didn't have to be." Belly replied coldly. She blamed Violet for what happened tonight. "If you hadn't gotten your friends to trick us then, it would've been a great night."

"Are you seriously blaming what Nicole and Gigi did on me?" The girl scoffed shaking her head. Violet couldn't believe the nerve that Belly had to blame this all on her.

"Why else would they do what they did?"

"Maybe they did it because you tried to steal another girl's boyfriend."