[ seventeen ]

⊹ Chapter 17 ⊹
Infinity

⊹ Chapter 17 ⊹Infinity

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Are you guys ready to go?" Conrad asked looking between his brother and girlfriend.

Violet nodded from her spot on his lap as Jeremiah shrugged. He was still a little upset after seeing Belly leave the party with Cameron.

The three teens were making their way out of the house when the red head noticed Taylor sitting on a couch by herself looking quite sad.

"Hey what is Taylor still doing here?" Jeremiah asked noticing the girl as well.

"Who cares?" Conrad mumbled but Violet heard him.

"Don't be an ass Connie." She scoffed hitting his chest. "Should we ask her if she needs a ride?"

"Violet." Conrad sighed. He disliked Taylor, especially after she purposely hit Violet with the volleyball.

"I'm going to ask her." Violet decided turning to look at the two boys. "Wait for us outside."

Both Fisher boys sighed as they watched the Montgomery girl walk over to Taylor.

"She's too nice sometimes." Jeremiah shook his head as he followed his brother out to the Jeep.

"Hey are you okay?" Violet questioned as she stood in front of Taylor.

The blonde girl looked up at the girl in front of her. When she realized who it was she immediately tried to wipe away her tears. She didn't like people seeing her cry.

"I'm fine."

"Okay..." The Montgomery girl trailed off knowing she was lying. "Do you need a ride back to the house? Con, Jere, and I were just about to head home. I think Belly left an hour or two ago with Cam. And I'm not sure where Steven is."

At the mention of her best friend and the guy she had been crushing on for years, Taylor began crying again. She was pissed at herself for kissing Steven. Not only did she ruin her chances with him she also potentially ruined her friendship with Belly.

"Hey its okay!" Violet immediately rushed out taking a seat beside the girl. She lightly wrapped an arm around Taylor, giving her a small hug.

"Nothings okay!" Taylor cried. "I've ruined everything."

"I'm sure that's not true." Violet reassured the girl.