[ thirteen ]

⊹ Chapter 13 ⊹
Hurricane Taylor

⊹ Chapter 13 ⊹Hurricane Taylor

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Twenty bucks she calls you Jeremy again." Belly joked looking up at Jeremiah as the two waited for Taylor's bus to arrive.

"I don't..." The Fisher boy shook his head. "I think she learned from last time."

"You think?" Belly scoffed rolling her eyes. "That's how she flirts with you."

"Here she comes." Jeremiah mumbled as they watched the blonde walk down the bus stairs. As soon as Taylor saw Belly she sprinted over to her.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God." Taylor gasped pulling the Conklin girl into a hug. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." Belly smiled.

"Belly, you little tart." Taylor exclaimed looking at Belly's outfit.

"What?"

"You finally took my advice." The girl chuckled. "This outfit is snatched."

"Oh, my God, Taylor." Belly groaned embarrassed.

"Isn't Belly looking like a snack?" Taylor questioned eyeing Jeremiah.

"Always." The boy smirked looking at Belly. "Oh, uh, here, let me get your bag."

"Thank you." Taylor grinned handing the boy her bags. "You're such a gentleman, Jeremy."

"Of course." He mumbled hating that nickname.

"Um... It's Jeremiah, not Jeremy." Belly spoke up with a frown.

"I like Jeremy better." Taylor shrugged flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Uh, should we, uh, head home?" Jeremiah asked after putting Taylor's bags into the Jeep.

"Ooh, actually, can we make a stop first?" Taylor asked.

The Fisher boy nodded as both girls got into his Jeep. He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

♒︎

"Mm-hmm." Taylor and Belly moaned as they dug into their shared ice cream sundae.

"Wow." Jeremiah chuckled awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.