[ twenty nine ]

⊹ Chapter 29 ⊹
Is That A Dare?

⊹ Chapter 29 ⊹Is That A Dare?

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

While Conrad and Violet were getting reacquainted with each other Belly and Taylor were off to party with Nicole.

Both teens were rightfully impressed when they saw the ginormous yacht that they'd be spending the night on. Belly was excited to spend time alone with the deb girls and to not have to worry about outshining Violet.

The group of girls were currently playing a serious game of put a finger down. They had all had a couple of drinks by this point so everyone was feeling a lot more relaxed and open.

Nicole figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get some answers out of Belly. She was going to figure out what happened between the Conklin girl and the Fisher boy.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within 24 hours of each other." The curly haired girl announced causing a few girls to put a finger down.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to... you know." Gigi then asked earning laughs from some of the girls.

"His name was Harry Bear Styles." Taylor defended herself after receiving a look of disgust from her best friend.

"You had a name for yours?" Gigi laughed shaking her head in disbelief.

"What?" The blonde shrugged taking a sip of her drink. Taylor didn't understand why everyone was so shocked.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sеx." Nicole questioned. Everyone but Belly put their finger down. "If you've ever been to third?"

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second." Gigi cut in. All of the girls but Taylor were shocked by how innocent the Conklin girl was.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher." Taylor smirked raising her eyebrow at Belly.

"Oh, wow." Nicole mumbled in disbelief. She couldn't believe that Belly had kissed both brothers.

"Shut the fսck up!" Another girl exclaimed.

"Wait. Belly, we want all the tea." Nicole spoke leaning forward.

"Um, sorry, Gigi." Belly apologized knowing the girl liked Jeremiah.

"No, it's fine." Gigi assured her even though it wasn't fine.