[ thirty one ]

⊹ Chapter 31 ⊹
It's Different

⊹ Chapter 31 ⊹It's Different

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

Conrad and Violet had left Jeremiah standing on the stairs contemplating his recent life choices. The couple couldn't wait to leave the party but they were stopped on the front porch by Nicole.

The Fisher boy couldn't help the groan that escaped his lips when he saw the girl. Her presence at the party meant that Violet wasn't going to want to leave yet. All Conrad wanted to do was go home and sleep. He'd had an exhausting week.

"Violet, I need to talk to you." Nicole said as she pulled away from the red haired girl's hug.

"What's up?" Violet asked slightly concerned. She didn't understand why Nicole looked super guilty.

"Well I might have done something that I don't think you're going to agree with..."

"I'm sure it's not that bad." Violet replied giving the curly haired girl's hand a reassuring squeeze. "You know I won't judge you Nicole."

"Okay so... I might have invited Belly and Taylor to party on my boat."

"And you didn't invite me? Is that why you think I'd get upset?"

"That's part of it." Nicole mumbled nervously. She at first felt good about what she did because she was mainly sticking up for her friend. But now she couldn't help feel a little guilty. Nicole knew that if she was in Belly and Taylor's position she would be freaking out.

"Oh my god." Conrad huffed. He just wanted Nicole to get to the point already so that they could go home.

Violet having heard her boyfriend, discretely smacked his arm that was hanging around her waist.

The boy simply rolled his eyes and leaned his head on the girl's shoulder as he listened to Nicole's rant.

"Gigi and I may or may not have gotten them drunk and then dared them to go skinny dipping at Hopper's Cove." The brunette rushed out. "And we kind of had this plan to take their clothes and leave them there."

"Seriously?" Conrad laughed not believing that Nicole would ever do anything like that. Gigi he could see but not Nicole.

"So wait you left two sixteen year old girls abandoned in the middle of some lake?"

"Cove..." Conrad corrected her.

"I don't give a shit what it's called!" Violet snapped moving away from Conrad.