[ sixteen ]

⊹ Chapter 16 ⊹
Best Friend's Brother

⊹ Chapter 16 ⊹Best Friend's Brother

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

While Violet and Conrad were having a moment away from everyone. Another couple in the next room were having their own special moment.

Belly who had been hanging out with Jeremiah and Cameron had to escape after their performance in the living room. She was incredibly embarrassed. All she wanted to do was find Taylor.

"Hey have you seen my friend Taylor?" Belly sighed loudly as she went up to Nicole. She had searched the whole downstairs but had no luck finding her.

"I think I saw her heading upstairs awhile ago but I haven't seen her since." Nicole shrugged.

"Thanks." Belly smiled heading up the stairs to look for Taylor.

The Conklin girl squeezed through bodies as she made her way down the hallway. She reached a bedroom door and hesitantly opened it. As much as she didn't want to walk in on some random couple hooking up she wanted to find Taylor more.

"Taylor?" Belly called out standing in the doorway of the room. "Taylor? Are you in here."

"Belly?" A voice she immediately recognized questioned. The voice definitely did not belong to Taylor.

"Conrad?" She asked with wide eyes.

As she walked a little more into the room she finally saw the boy she'd been crushing on for years. The sight before her made her sick to her stomach. Conrad Fisher was in bed completely naked with a girl.

"What are you doing?" Conrad huffed annoyed. He could never have a moment alone with Violet.

The girl in question slightly sat up in the bed to get a better look at Belly. She tightly clutched the blanket to her chest trying to cover herself.

"Are you okay?" Violet questioned inspecting the girl.

"Yeah! Gosh I'm so sorry!" Belly rushed out. She wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible. "I was just looking for Taylor. I'm going to go now." She continued turning around and heading towards the door. "Again, so sorry!"

Fuck my life. Belly thought to herself as she stood outside the door. She couldn't believe that that actually just happened.

"It's okay. Everything is okay." The teen reassured herself.

Moving away from the door Belly made her way to the next door. She prayed that Taylor was in this room. After seeing what she just saw she was ready to leave.