[ thirty four ]

⊹ Chapter 34 ⊹
Show Time

⊹ Chapter 34 ⊹Show Time

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

Steven and Conrad had been standing around in the men's waiting room while they waited for the deb ball to begin. Steven had been talking Conrad's ear off about the dance him and some of the other guys had planned. Conrad hadn't been super talkative, not that he ever was, so he was grateful when Jeremiah walked over to the pair and stole Steven's attention.

"Hey." Steven smiled stiffly at his friend.

"Yo, what's up?"

"You couldn't bother to tell me you were hooking up with my sister?" The Conklin boy seethed shocking both Fisher brothers for different reasons.

Conrad could not believe that Belly and his brother had finally gotten together. He was happy for Jeremiah because he knew he'd liked Belly for awhile but he was a little worried about how quickly the Conklin girl seemed to move on from him to Jeremiah.

"She told you?" Jeremiah squeaked out. He was terrified of Steven's reaction. He didn't want to lose his friend over this. He had already lost one friend because of Belly.

"No, I saw you guys kissing." Steven chuckled making a face of disgust afterward.

"Y-You're not gonna beat me up, are you?" Jeremiah stuttered not knowing if Steven was joking or not.

"Oh, I'm really thinking about it."

"Listen, Steven, I-I really like her."

"Dude, you like a lot of people." The dark haired boy replied.

"Have you seen me hooking up with any guy or girl this summer?" Jeremiah questioned.

"I saw you making out with that guy at Nicole's party." Conrad finally spoke up.

"Fuck off Conrad." Jeremiah hissed at his brother. "That was, like, a month ago." Both Steven and Conrad rolled their eyes at him. "Listen, Steven, I would never do anything to ever hurt her. I swear."

"Well, you still should've told me."

"I should have." Jeremiah nodded. "I'm sorry."

"God, just, don't do stuff in front of me." Steven sighed.

"I second that." Conrad cut in before changing the subject. "Hey, you guys ready for the escort dance?"