[ thirty seven ]

⊹ Chapter 37 ⊹
The End?

⊹ Chapter 37 ⊹The End?

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

After all of the tears Susannah and Laurel made everyone a big dinner to celebrate the end of summer and Susannah saying yes to the trial.

This dinner was like no other. Everyone was smiling and happy. It was finally like old times again. Belly was happy to see Conrad being himself after having to deal with his brooding all summer.

She wanted to talk to him about everything and knew he'd be down at the beach to watch the sunrise. Getting up early she rushed to get changed and made her way down to the beach.

If there was one thing Isabel Conklin had learned this summer it was that luck was not on her side.

If only she had gotten up just ten minutes earlier then maybe she would have beaten Violet down to the beach.

If only she hadn't opted for those extra ten minutes to do her makeup she'd be the one sitting in the sand next to Conrad Fisher her life long crush.

Instead the brunette had to stand back and watch as he fell in love with another girl.

♒︎

"I can't believe she said yes." Violet smiled watching the waves crash against one another. She had woken up a little bit after Conrad and realized that he must have gone down to the beach when he wasn't in bed next to her.

"Jere changed her mind."

"I think it was both of you. Susannah loves you guys so much." The girl explained looking into his crystal blue eyes. "She'd do anything for you."

"Vi, I'm sorry for being so shitty all summer."

"It's okay Con." Violet replied grabbing his hand. "I mean, you were going through all this alone." She sighed shaking her head sadly. "I still wish you would have told me so you didn't have to."

"I almost did a couple of times."

"Everything is going to be fine." The Montgomery girl assured both herself and Conrad. "Your mom is one of the strongest women I know. She'll get through this. We'll get through this."

"As long as I have you by my side I'll be fine."

The red haired girl blushed, jokingly rolling her eyes at her boyfriend. "You're so cheesy Con."

"You love it." He smirked leaning into her.

"I love you." Violet whispered also leaning closer to the boy. Just as their lips were about to touch Violet abruptly stood up and took off into the water.

Conrad huffed before following after her.

"Awe what's wrong Mr. Grumpy?" The girl fake pouted at her clearly annoyed boyfriend.

"That was mean Vi. I'd never do that to you."

"You'd never tease me?" She questioned arching her brow. "That's funny because I can think of many times where you've teased me."

"Yeah but I always gave you what you wanted in the end." Conrad sassily replied.

"And who said I wasn't going to give you what you wanted?" The girl wondered aloud moving closer to him in the water.

The Fisher boy watched as Violet leaned her body into him. His arms quickly snaked around her waist pulling her firmly against him, he wasn't letting her get away again.

Violet slowly stood up on the tips of her toes before placing a quick peck on the boys plump lips.

"You can do better than that." Conrad mumbled moving his head closer to hers.

The Montgomery girl cheekily smiled before finally giving the boy what he wanted. The couple shared a passionate kiss filled with both love and lust. Both were showing the other just how much they loved and cared for each other.

The two broke apart after a few moments to catch their breaths. Violet noticed the way Conrad was staring at her with a mischievous grin. Before she could even question the ridiculous look on his face she was being drenched in the cold ocean water.

"Conrad!" Violet shrieked loudly. Conrad wouldn't be surprised if her yelling woke the whole neighborhood. He laughed to himself totally not expecting her to splash him back.

"Now you've done it." He exclaimed moving to pick Violet up. The girl knew he was going to try and throw her into the ocean so she took off trying to get away from him.

Violet would occasionally stop to splash him hoping to distract him from his mission. But Conrad was determined to get Violet completely soaked in the salty water.

The two teens continued to chase and splash each other for awhile totally oblivious to the world around them. They were only focused on one another.

Conrad smiled as he dunked the love of his life under the water. He loved the way their bodies fit together as she gripped onto him refusing to let go. Violet fit perfectly in his arms. It was like they were made for each other.

Conrad didn't know what the future held but he was content in that moment with Violet, splashing around in the ocean.

He loved her and she loved him.

And that's all that mattered.

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹
So that's the end...

For now at least.

I'm excited to see what season 2 has in store and how I can possibly work Violet into it.

I hope everyone has enjoyed this story! I had a lot of fun writing it.

I also just want to apologize for taking so long to finish it. I have just been super busy with school and then I of course had a writers slump and did not feel like doing any work on my stories.

But I finally sucked it up and finished this and now I feel a lot more productive lol.

Anyways...

If you guys want to read anything else from me please check out my other stories! I love writing fanfics for my favorite shows and movies.