[ thirty ]

⊹ Chapter 30 ⊹
Karma

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"Taylor!" Belly shrieked as she watched her best friend jump naked into the water. The rest of the girls laughed at the blonde's eagerness.

"Hey, watch out for jellyfish." Gigi warned as Nicole jumped in. "I do not want to have to pee on any of you guys."

Belly was hesitant to join her new friends. Gigi and Nicole had convinced her and Taylor that it would be fun to go skinny dipping but Belly wasn't so sure. She of course ended up jumping in anyway not wanting to seem like a loser in front of the two girls.

"The other two girls missed out." Nicole mumbled hanging onto the dock with Gigi. The two were watching Belly and Taylor splash each other.

"I know." Gigi rolled her eyes. "I figured Dara wouldn't, but Marissa?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Gigi whispered seriously. "Won't Violet get mad at you?"

"She'll understand." Nicole whispered back slowly raising out of the water.

Gigi sighed but followed her friend out of the water anyway. The two quietly grabbed Belly and Taylor's clothes before getting into Nicole's car.

Taylor and Belly were far too busy talking to realize what was going on behind them.

"This is so nice." Belly admitted floating on her back.

"Have to admit, I like your friends." Taylor shrugged.

"I knew you would!" The Conklin girl cheered.

"They all seem down with you and Jeremiah." Taylor laughed splashing the brunette. "Even Gigi, whose veins just about exploded when she heard."

The two continued to have a water fight before Taylor heard the sound of tires squealing against the road.

"Oh, my God."

"What?" Belly questioned confused.

"I knew they were bitches." The blonde cursed swimming towards the dock.

"What's happening?" Belly asked again following after her friend. "Wait. Taylor, what's going on?"

"Karma's a bitch!" Gigi yelled out of the window as Nicole sped off down the road.