Bracelet

A few days went by and I woke up to see if my package had arrived like the app said it had. Thankfully it was sitting right there on my porch

By using Mae's prime account my package only took a few days. Arson curled up beside me on the rug as I cut open the package. Inside were beads and strings, just a bunch of jewelry making things. "Okay good good, it's all here." I had set out each bag and container in front of me on the rug.

I took inspiration from what Haley and Penny had said. I decided to make him something homemade for part of his gift.

I had a small group of friends in high school and I always went all out for their gifts because growing up I never had birthday parties. I wanted them to feel special on their birthdays because I never used to.

I flicked the tv on and put in an old horror movie DVD. It played in the background as I began planning out how I wanted the bracelets to go.

I spent a few hours deciding what exactly I wanted to do for them. Eventually I decided on matching bracelets for Sam and I. For his bracelet I chose black and red beads along with a guitar charm and some rose charms. I prayed he wouldn't think it was stupid.

For my matching bracelet I chose blue beads to match the color of his guitar, as well as yellow accent beads. There wasn't much thought behind the yellow beads other than the fact that they matched his blond hair. I put a matching guitar charm in the middle of mine with dice charms around it instead of roses like on his.

Overall I felt a sense of pride at my creation. It was small, but I hoped he would love them as much as I did.

For the second part of his gift I had ordered a custom guitar pick with the photo of us when we did face masks on it. That part had already arrived the day prior, so I left it in the small box it came in. 'If he doesn't like the other parts of the gift he will at least like this.'

I pulled the small gift bag I had closer to me and placed the guitar pick box at the bottom. On top of it I placed the matching bracelets that were wrapped in tissue paper. To make it look somewhat presentable I fluffed up the leftover tissue paper and placed it in the bag to hide its contents.

'I suck at wrapping gifts... oh well'

I woke up the next day to a text from Robin.

Robin- "I finished up the cabin late last night, but I didn't want to wake you with a message."

Rose- "Yay! Thank you so much Robin, you are the absolute best!! <3"

Robin- "I'm excited to see the things you two do in the near future. The keys are under the doormat."

Once I finished texting with Robin I messaged Mae.

Rose- "YOUR CABINS DONE!!! SHE FINISHED IT YESTERDAY!!

Mae- "oh thank god because I just quit 😋"

Rose- "I know we have been planning this for the past few days but... why would you quit without knowing exactly when it was done."

Mae- "shhhhhh."

Rose- "you are so weird."

Mae- "that's a weird way of saying 'I love you"

Rose- "haha, now get your ass here asap!!"

Mae- "I gotta hire some movers to take my furniture and shit. And all my boxes. I was smart and began packing when you first told me😎"

Rose- "I'm so excited to see you."

Mae- "same I was crying again last night I was so excited. Here I took a pic"