Photo's

"Hey Rosie, my beloved rose!" Mae cheered as she knocked on my door. I opened it and peered up at her skeptically. "Do you need more toilet paper or something?" I questioned and she shook her head. "I was just coming to see if you had any laundry to be done? I was gonna do a few loads." She offered and I nodded before letting her in.

"I have to go meetup with Haley soon, but uh lemme grab everything." I found my hamper and began tossing the dirty clothes on the floor into it. Mae took it from me once I collected all the clothes. "I got some new detergent and it smells sooo good." We both walked to the door and I locked it behind us. "Don't go sniffing detergent fumes all day..." I sighed and she giggled. "No promises. Oh! And have fun with Haley. She's a total babe, kinda reminds me of Regina George." I rolled my eyes at her comment, "She's a sweetheart when you get to know her."

"If you say so." Mae shrugged before walking towards her cabin. I smiled as I watched her go. God it felt so nice having her this close again. Not to mention she has been so helpful with the farm.

I began my walk to Haley's house and texted her I was on my way. As I walked I checked the group chat I had with a few friends.

Emo- "So everyone is down for Tuesday right?"

Penini<3- "Mhm! I gave the kids the day off."

Mae Mae- "If I get some kind of disease from the lake water so help me god."

Sam<3- "You can cling to Penny for safety lol."

Mae Mae- "Oh word? Bet."

Penini<3- "😅😅??"

Rose- "Don't mind them Penini."

Emo- "LMAO PENINI?!?"

Sam<3- "😭"

Penini<3- "how come it always corrects to that?"

Rose- ".... Don't worry about it."

Rose- "oh btw Sebastian is Abigail gonna be pissed you didn't invite her. I almost feel bad, but also she was giving Mae a dirty look so I'm conflicted☹️"

Emo- "she'll be fine. i can have more than one friend group.

Rose- "ah alright."

Mae Mae- "Penny, you at the library rn?"

Penini<3- "mhm, why?"

Mae Mae- "omw after I put this load of laundry in."

Emo- "god they are flirting in the gc now."

Mae Mae- "bro I'm literally just asking a question☠️"

I laughed at her text before turning my phone off and knocking on Haley's door. After a few moments I was greeted by the gorgeous blond. "Just on time! Let's get you ready quickly so we don't miss golden hour." She ushered me inside and led me to her room.

"Wow I'm surprised you even own overalls, Haley. You don't seem like the type to wear them." I laughed as she handed me the overall shorts and a loose white button down shirt. "I probably own one of everything. I enjoy shopping... a lot." She said while pushing me into the bathroom.

"When you're done changing I'll do your hair, alright?" I nodded in response and she smiled before closing the door for me. 'She's such a sweet person compared to when I first met her...'

I changed into the simply yet cute outfit and smiled in the mirror. For some reason Haley was always able to make me feel confident in myself. Maybe having someone as beautiful as her continuously tell you you're pretty helps.