Chapter 3: Bathing Suit

Alaiya's POV:

The furniture in here like the rest of the cabin is all blue and white. The couch, the bed...everything. The shape of the bedroom is a triangular shape, and in front of me, I see another door that seems to lead to a hot tub. There are pictures of the ocean hung up on the walls as the actual ocean view can be seen behind the hot tub on the deck.

When I look at the white and blue bed after I'm done awing at the place, my eyes widen right away.

Oh...my...!

I don't even walk far enough to actually pick the present up. I just turn around and jump into Roman's arms as fast as I possibly can out of gratefulness and pure excitement.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," I squeal so many times that I lose count.

He laughs as he dips his head into my neck while I swing back and forth on both my feet.

I pull away, instantly pulling his head down to kiss me because I don't know any other way to say thank you. His hand goes to my cheek as his thumb rubs circles very slowly. I smile widely into the kiss because I can't contain my excitement whatsoever.

"Wait!" I pull away abruptly. "Roman, you bought this cabin and this?" I point towards the limited edition of Pride and Prejudice with the fancy cover which just so happens to be my favorite classic. And don't even get me started on the movie.

He smiles down at me because he knows I can't hide my happiness from him, even if I'm upset that he spent so much on me.

He's getting good sex tonight.
He's turning me into a horny monster too.

I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down to reconnect our lips, though this time, I suck in a massive breath.

Did I say good sex tonight? I meant right now and leading until the days we're here. Duh.

I start stepping back and he follows along until my back hits the bed. I tug at his shirt for consent, and he takes that as his sign to immediately pull it over his head with one hand may I just add. His freaking twelve-pack is continuing to look amazing, but I guess it makes sense that he's still so fit considering he does own a whole gym.

I run my hands alongside his entire stomach after our lips have returned to their previous location, and my hands begin to move down to the belt of his pants, asking for permission again.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." He smirks against my mouth as he slides off his belt.

"Forgiveness is key in a healthy relationship," I say a little out of breath due to our intense kiss.

He deeply chuckles, sending a shiver to run through me.

The minute he begins to take his pants off, showing the massive bulge in his boxers, the ache for him becomes stronger than ever before.

I begin to kiss down to his stomach as I get on my knees, but he quickly lifts my chin, stopping me.

"Don't do this because you want to pay me back," he warns, making sure I'm comfortable with what I'm about to do.