Chapter 4: Hot Tub

Alaiya's POV:

I take my shirt off and put it to the side.

I don't even look down at my body. I just tell Roman that he can turn around after directly sitting back in his lap, trying to get my mind off the fact that I'm sort of, kind of, naked at the moment.

His eyes freeze for a second right at my breasts. They then scan my body a couple of times while I look for the disappointment which oddly does not seem to be seen. His smirk definitely does not show any disgust, and neither does the way he's gripping my waist and rubbing down towards my butt.

"Is that a "you look ugly" stare or a "meh" one?" I try to ease the tension I'm feeling all over.

He all of a sudden pulls me towards him, a really hard bulge rubbing right up against me.

Fuck!

I grip onto his shoulders immediately, digging my nails into his skin.

"Does that feel like I think you're ugly?" he questions playfully because he knows very well that it definitely doesn't.

Now it's very hot in here and it's surely not from the hot tub.

I shake my head no as I hide my face into his neck to get the dirty thoughts out of my head while my face feels like it's at a hundred degrees. It's become a habit since the thoughts sometimes just show up out of the blue even when he isn't doing anything sexual like he is right now. He's driving with one hand and gripping the steering wheel a little tightly, I imagine his fingers inside of me. He just came out of the shower and only has a towel on, I see him on top of me. He tells me that I did something well, I imagine myself bent over somewhere.

His chuckle reveals that he knows that I'm having certain thoughts, which is probably why he pulls me out of hiding by the back of my head to meet his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" His look shows he's intrigued.

"Nothing."

He gives me a look that says "I know you're lying".

He grinds me right into the bulge again unexpectedly, making my fingernails go deeper into his skin which I'm surprised isn't hurting him. My eyes shut as I relish in the feeling, though I still want way more.

His lips are felt against my ear. "I will fucking take you right here and will not let you come each time unless you tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours."

I take a brief pause to swallow the breath that just got caught up in my throat.

"It was-it was nothing."

He smirks against my neck while laying a soft kiss against it which is weird because I didn't give him his answer. Although, when I feel his hand leave my butt and his fingers go to the fabric of my bottoms, pushing against me, I forget about all my surroundings.

"Roman, what if someone hears us?" I worry, since I still may be able to grab the attention of the cabin from miles away.

"Do you want me to stop?" He stops his fingers instantly as I'm facing him.

I shake my head no immediately, backtracking. "I'll just try not to be loud."

"I did not buy a fucking private cabin for you to not be able to be as loud as you want," he shuts down my statement right after I'm finished saying it.

I nod before he pushes his fingers back against me. My moans start soft as his pace is the same, but when he begins to move faster, they turn more frustrated because I want more.