New School and A Lab Project

Before I start I just wanna say that this is all for one of my friends so please no hate. These are not actual events and probably never will be lol. Anyways thanks for reading heres the story.

"Okay class we have a new student today," the teacher says looking right at me, "would you like to come tell us something about yourself?" I stand up from my seat and walk to the front of the class. "Hi, I'm Sabrina, I just moved here with my parents and yeah." I got to sit down, but the teacher calls me back, "What are some of your hobbies?" "Well I do dance and battle of the books and I guess school cause I really like school." At this the whole class laughed except for about six kids. One a tall girl with blondish hair gave me a sympathetic smile, while a blonde boy about my height was staring at me. I mean he's hot, but why is he staring at me? Im nothing special. Short, blue eyes, blonde hair, and awkward. What would a guy like that want with a girl like me. Mrs. Hartness let me sit back down and started to teach her lesson.

--

"What stage of mitosis do chromosomes line up in the middle of the cell" Honestly I'm completely lost I'm usually great in school but just don't understand this. "Yes Jordan?" I hear her say which gets my attention because I've learned thats the blonde guys name. "Metaphase" "That is correct Mr.Bond" Hehe Bond like that spy from the movies "Now class I will be assigning you a project about mitosis and meiosis. You can pick your partner. but they must be boy-girl. This will count as 50% of your final grade and will take the rest of the year, so choose your partners wisely."

BING

I start gathering my stuff into my book bag when someone comes up to me. "Hi, I'm Parker and I was wondering if you wanted to be partners with me for the project?" I was about to say yes when I saw one of Jordans' friends showing him my direction, "sorry Parker maybe next time." "Whatever your loss," he says as he flips his hair and walks away. "Jordan just go ask her" I hear one of his friends say. "Okay okay fine but can you guys leave me alone now?" Jordan asked his friends, "Oh sure I'm sure y'all want some alone anyways," the tall girl says while woking at Jordan and walking out with the rest of her friends. Why was she winking at him? Maybe there was just something in her eye.

"Hey I'm Jordan and your new and I was wondering if you wanted to be partners?" Jordan asked quickly. Was he nervous, no that couldn't be. "I'd love to be your partner, but I don't really understand this stuff and I wouldn't want to hold you back." I said looking down at my shoes. "That's okay i'll teach you." "Oh, okay thank you so much." I say looking into his eyes which are a gorgeous shade of blue. "No problem so wanna meet at my house after school?" I look back down at my shoes, I don't have a car or license to drive. "I... umm sure but I would have to ride with you because I can't drive yet." Oh I must sound like a fool to him! "That's fine just meet by the front of the school." He says before walking off to I assume his next class.

The rest of the day went by pretty quick. I learned the tall girl who was with Jordan name is Winter. She's nice, but loud and kinda weird. And obsessed with the British, which I guess is fitting since her boyfriend, Jordan's best friend Ethan, is British. Oh, and I learned that Jordan plays soccer.

I walk out to the front of the school and look for Jordan. I don't see him anywhere. He wouldn't ditch me would he? Maybe he changed his mind about being partners. Maybe he "Sabrina!," I hear someone yell behind me disrupting my thoughts. When I turn around I see Jordan running towards me. "Sorry I took so long I had to help Mrs. Eporah carry boxes to her car." Oh, he didn't ditch me. Yay! "So ready to go" he asked "yeah let's go" I say walking to his car.