Kids?

Jordan's POV

I look to my left and see Sabrina still sleeping. God she is so beautiful. I don't know how I got her to be mine. I mean she basically left her parents just to be with me. And now we are on this vacation with our friends and it's just so amazing. And... "what are you thinking about?" A very sleepy Sabrina ask. "Just life and about you and me and how lucky we are. How lucky I am to have you." I say turning to kiss her on the forehead. "Awww babe I'm lucky to have you too." She says. "Okay we get it you to love each other will you shut up some of us are trying to sleep." A very grouchy JD says. "Fine." I say and roll over to go back to sleep. "Goodnight Jordan." I hear Sabrina whisper. "Night Sabrina." I gotta say so far my least favorite part of this trip is the heat. And I know that sounds stupid but not for the obvious reasons, I miss holding Sabrina in our sleep. Here if we do that we are both to hot to go to sleep, while at home it feels great. As I'm thinking I start to drift off to sleep.

I roll over and see Sabrina laying beside me. She looks a little older than normal but beautiful as ever. "Hey Jordan." She says smiling. "Hey beautiful." I hear our door open and look down to see a little kid probably about 4 that looks just like me. "Sara mommy and daddy are still sleeping." The little boy says to a girl who looks about his age maybe alittle younger. "No mommy and daddy aren't still asleep." Sabrina says getting out of bed. I follow her down the latter and watch her pick up the little girl. "Mommy!" The little girl exclaims and hugs Sabrina. I feel someone tapping my leg and look down to see the little boy. "Daddy!" He yells jumping up into my arms. "Hey buddy." I say a little confused. Our these our kids? When did this happen? I'm pretty sure I would remember this. "Daddy guess what?" He says looking at me. "What?" I ask him. "Aunt Winter and Uncle Ethan are bringing Percy today!" He says smiling. Wait uncle and aunt... what? "That's what they call them now. I don't know why they couldn't just say Winter and Ethan it's aunt and uncle now." Sabrina tells me laughing. I laugh a little and put the little boy down. Sabrina is walking into the kitchen so I follow. "What are their names?" I ask her. "Who's names? Our kids? Jordan are you okay? You are the one who named them." She says laughing. "Sabrina I'm being serious I don't remember maybe in to sleepy." I say coming up with an excuse besides 'I don't remember having kids with you so how would I know there names' "Well your daughters name is Sara and your sons name is Josh. And Ethan and Winter are bringing their som Percy and Logan and JD are bringing their daughter Jade." She says slowly. "Uh okay sorry it slipped my mind. I probably hit my head last night." I say laughing. "Okay. Well I'm making breakfast for everyone since Winter and Ethan should be here in about 30 minutes. Can you go get them dressed?" She says pointing to the kids. Wait no not the kids our kids."umm yeah sure. Anything special you want them to wear?" I ask. "No let them pick it out." She says. Okay whatever she says. I start to grab a piece of bacon from a plate she has set on the counter but she slaps my hand. "Not yet" she says smiling. When she slapped my hand I noticed the wedding ring on her hand. Shouldn't I remember our wedding or honeymoon or me proposing. I start thinking as I walk into the living room to see our kids watching some little kid show called Jake and the Neverland Pirates. "Hey guys wanna go get dressed?" I ask hoping they will say yes. "But daddy we need to know how many gold doubloons they get!" Josh whines. "Well Jake... won't tell you until your dressed so let's hurry and get dressed." I say grabbing there hands. "Okay so show me to your room." I say. They drag me to the room at the end of the hall. "Okay go pick out what you want to wear and if you need my help just ask." I say. I see Sara run to the dresser and grab a bright pink tutu and a yellow shirt. Then she grabs some yellow tights to put on. "Daddy I can't get the tight pant thingies on." She says. I look over and see she's trying to put them on over her pajama shorts. "Sara sweetie you have to take the pajama shorts off first." I say holding back a laugh. "Oh thanks daddy." She says running up and hugging me. She goes over to her bed and starts to get changed so I turn to see what Josh had picked out. When I turn around I see him laying on his bed. "What do you have picked out buddy?" I ask. "I'm not picking out anything until you show me what your gonna wear. I wanna match you daddy." He says. Oh my gosh. "Umm okay. Wanna come help me pick it out?" I ask. "Yeah!" He says and jumps out of bed running to my room. He runs to my draw and grabs some plaid pants and a plaid shirt that are exactly the same colors. "Are you sure that's what you want me to wear buddy?" I say hoping he will choose something else. "yep." He says smiling. He runs back to his room and comes back wearing an outfit that almost matches perfectly. While he was gone I had changed so I walk back into the kids room to see Sara changed. "Okay let's go watch Jake." I say and they run into the living room. I walk into the kitchen and Sabrina burst out laughing. "What happened to you." She ask still laughing. "Well our lovely son wouldn't pick out an outfit until he knew it would match me and I made the mistake of letting him pick out my outfit." I say. "Oh my gosh I have got to get a picture of you two!" She says. We were walking into the living room when we hear a knock on the door. Sabrina looks out the window and ask the kids if they want to open the door. They run and fight each other to open the door. Once the door is open a little boy with dark brown hair and forest green eyes walks in. "Percy!" Sara and Josh yell. The kids go running down the hall to their room. "Hey man what happened to you." Ethan says waking over to me. "I let josh pick out my clothes." I say. "I made that mistake once. Never again. But it wasn't this bad." He says pointing at my plaid. "Ah shut up man." I say laughing. Winter comes over and compliments my plaid. Sabrina must've told her because she's laughing the whole time she says it. We all settle down in the living room. I hear a knock on the door and go to open it. I open it to see Logan and JD and a little girl with dark hair. She runs in and goes to the room all the other kids are in. We hear them tell "Jade!" and then go back to saying hi. "Loving the plaid golfer Jordan." JD says smirking. "Let me guess you let Josh pick out your clothes?" He says smiling. "Yeah I did." I say. He just laughs and says hey to Ethan, Winter, and Sabrina. I say hi to Logan. Sabrina disappears into the kitchen and comes out with bacon and pancakes. "Breakfast!" She yells. We all go and sit at the table. After breakfast all the kids go in their room and play. After awhile of dress up and toy trains it's time to go bed so we all head into the room Sabrina and I were sleeping in. We all claim bunks and quickly fall asleep.

I feel myself being shaken awake. "Jordan are you okay?" Sabrina ask. "Yeah I'm great." I say. "Did you have a dream cause you were talking." Should I tell her. "Umm yeah I did." I say. "Oh who's Josh and Sara?" She ask. "Umm our kids..." I say nervously. "Our kids?"