Caught Red Handed

Before I start there is sexual content in this chapter that you don't have to read to continue the story. Everything will make since even if you don't read it.

Sabrina's POV

Until... we hear voices down stairs. I feel Jordan tense beside me. He starts to get out of bed. "Stay here." He whispers to me. He opens the door that opens into the hallway upstairs. I see Ethan come behind him with Winter right behind him. "Go in there with Sabrina." He whispers to her pointing at me. Jordan grabs what looks like a baseball. I can't really tell since all the lights are off. I hear him and Ethan start to go down the stairs. "I hope they are okay." Winter whispers. "They will be." I say telling her and myself. I hear a door open and the voices get louder. "Oh my gosh I hope Logan and JD are okay!" Winter whisper yells. "What the fuck!!" I hear Ethan and Jordan both yell. The noises stop down stairs. Winter and I run down the stairs to see the boys stopped in front of Logan and JDs room. "What's going on?" I ask. "Oh you know just Logan and JD having sex in the middle of the night." Ethan says. "Very loudly." Jordan adds. Looking in the room I see Logan and JD under the sheeted blushing horribly. "New rule if you have sex in this house you can't have it too loud or we have permission to take a picture and show your parents." Jordan says. "Deal." We all say at once. Winter, Logan, Jordan, and I walk back upstairs and part are separate ways going to our rooms. "Well that was interesting." Jordan states once we get back in his room. I lay back down in bed and Jordan lays down beside me. He turns towards me then lifts himself so he's on top of me. "Jordan what are you?"
**Warning Sexual Content** not reading won't effect the story line

Before I can finish his mouth is on mine. This isn't like our normal sweet kisses this is hot and passionate. Jordan reaches down and takes my pajama shirt off. I see his eyes go wide as he realizes I'm not wearing a bra. He starts to kiss up and down my neck until he finally found the perfect spot making me moan loudly. He starts to suck on my neck. I push his head back towards mine and we kiss again. He starts to play with the string hold up my shorts. He untied it and slides my shorts down. I slide his shorts down. Jordan kisses me again. I reach down and start to slide his boxers off but he stops me. "Are you sure?" He ask. "Yes" I say. He moves his hand that was stopping me and allows me to pull his boxers down. I can't help but stare at him. I feel Jordan reach down and pull my underwear off. A sudden feeling of coldness rushes up my body giving me cold chills. Jordan reaches over in his nightstand draw and pulls out a condom. I only know what that is thanks to health class. Jordan rips the packet open with his teeth and rolls it onto himself. "Are you sure?" He ask positioning himself above me. "Yes" I say nodding. I feel him press himself against me then slept ease into me. It hurts like hell but at the same time it feels so good. I feel a tear escape my eye that I'd don't even know I was there. Jordan reaches up and wipes it away with his thumb. "I'm sorry do you want me to stop?" He ask with full sincerity. Even though I'm in such pain, I know how bad we both want this. "No go ahead." I tell him. He starts to move slowly and the pain goes away. We both are moaning quite loudly. I feel a knot in my stomach then feel myself release. Jordan cums shortly after me. He takes off the condom and throws it in the trash then lays down beside me. "So" he says. "That was" I start to say. "Wow" he finishes my sentence for me. "Yeah"

**End of sexual content**
I cuddle into Jordan and quickly fall asleep thinking about what just happened.

Was up guys!! Sorry if this made you uncomfortable it's been requested. Anyways have an awesome day!! Bye!!!!!!!