Our Future

Sabrina's POV

What the hell does Jordan mean our kids? "Yeah in my dream we were older and had two kids." He says blushing. "Oh" I say. I can't find the words to say. I mean does he want to have kids with me? Is that why he had the dream? Or was it a nightmare that he doesn't want to come true? "So what happened in your dream?" I ask softly. "Well we were here at the beach with our kids and Winter, Ethan, JD, and Logan brought their kids." He says. "The kids played together for awhile and we all hung out. Josh made me wear plaid." He says laughing. "How would a kid make you wear plaid?" I ask. "Well that little five year old has allot of power when he gives you a look of amazement when he's matching daddy." He says smiling. "Awww" I say accidentally aloud. "Yeah it was pretty cool to see our future together. Well if that's our future." He says blushing again. "I hope it will be." I say looking down. "Me too." He says putting an arm around me and pulling into him. "How many kids do you want?" He ask randomly. "Umm at least two." I say smiling. "Same here." He says smiling. "What would you name them?" I ask him. "Well I always thought about having them start with the same letter or having them start with the letters their parents do." He says. "Wait what were our kids names?" I ask. "Josh and Sara..." Jordan says slowly realizing that our kids names are like he wanted one starting with my letter and one with his. "That's so weird but cool." He says alittle loudly. "Hey it's sweet that you just planned your future together but we are still trying to sleep." Ethan says. I hear Winter agree with him and then hear them kiss. "We gotta be quieter." I whisper to Jordan. He nods. "So when do you want to get married?" Jordan ask. "Umm... wow that's a new question haha umm somewhere around 26." I say. "Oh I was thinking older than that." He says. "Oh well nothing wrong with that." I say slowly. Yeah. We lay in bed for the rest of the night just talking about what we want to happen in the future. Soon we are cuddling under the blankets and falling asleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I'm helping with my church's vacation bible school. Thanks for being awesome! Bye!!