Movies

Sabrinas POV

Jordan and I are sitting on my bed talking about whatever comes to our minds, when I get a call from Winter. "Hey Sabrina." She says loudly into the phone. "Put her on speaker phone" Jordan whispers. I put Winter on speaker phone so we can both hear her. "Hey Winter whats up?" I ask. "I was wondering if you and Jordan wanted to come on a double date to the movies with me and Ethan at 5:30?" Wait how does she know about me and Jordan? Did he tell her or Ethan? "What do you mean me and Jordan?" I ask pretending to be clueless. "Sabrina I'm not stupid I know y'all are dating and I know y'all are hanging out right now." Winter says laughing "But how did you how did you find out." I ask. "Well you know when Jordan said for Ethan to come to my house and sleep because he was busy, well Ethan came to my house and we talked about y'all and thats what we came up with." She says. "So all you and Ethan last night was talk about mine and Jordans relationship?" I say holding back my laughter. "Well I mean thats what we did the first little bit...." She says trailing off. "Winter!!" I yell making Jordan jump a little "That is not what I meant Sabrina!" She yells back. "Anyways are y'all coming or not?" She says kinda impatient. I wonder what she is so impatient about. "Umm let me ask him" I put my phone on mute. "So are we going with them tonight?" I ask feeling myself blush. What if he says no?! "I would love to." He says. I put my phone back on to where Winter can hear me. "We will meet you at the theater around 5:20ish. Wait what movie are we seeing?" I ask realizing I have no idea what movie we are gonna see. "Some horror movie coming out, I dont know its what Ethan wanted to see and he is cute when he's protective. I bet Jordans the same way! Anyways Ethan and I might be a little late cause my mom wants to talk to us about something. So yeah see yah later." "Bye" I put my phone back on my dresser and look at Jordan. "I really really dont like horror movies." I say. I really dont, I hate being scared. "Oh its okay Sabrina I'll protect you." Jordan says stranding up off my bed. "I'm gonna go back to my house and get ready ill be back at 5." I start to think he was just gonna leave but then he comes over and kisses my cheek. I know I'm blushing but oh well! "Bye" I say as he walks out of my room and down the stairs. I hear him say bye to my parents and ask for there permission to take me on a date. They say yes and he leaves. I run to my closet as soon as he leaves and pick out an outfit. Its pretty hot outside so I put on some dark shorts and a colorful tank top. I put my hair up in a bun since I can't do much with it right now. I put on some mascara and other light makeup giving me a natural look. I text Winter to see what she's wearing and she writes back automatically "A black crop top and bright pink shorts" Okay we wont match. I play on my phone for a little bit and hear a know on the door bell. "Coming!" I yell. "Run down stairs grabbing my purse on my way out. I open the door to see Jordan standing there waiting for me. "You look beautiful." Jordan says. "Thanks you look pretty good yourself." "Thanks so are you ready to go?" "Umm yeah." He takes me hand and we walk to his car. He walks me to my side of the car and opens the door for me. We listen to the radio on our way to the movies both singing very loudly. A song called thinking out loud comes on. I dont really know it but apparently Jordan does because he's serenading me. "So honey now take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. Im thinking out loud maybe we found love right were we are." Jordan finishes singing and I just sit there in awe. Before I can say anything we pull into the movie theater parking lot. We walk into the theater and go up to buy our tickets. Jordan ends up buying my tickets even though I told him not to. I end up buying our popcorn and drinks just to make it even. We walk into the theater and see Winter and Ethan waving at us. I go sit beside Winter and Jordan beside me. The movie starts and its so freaking scary! I jump into Jordan on accident. He doesn't seem to mind but I still sit back in my seat. I see Ethan put his arm around Winter and her hide her head in his shoulder. I wish Jordan and I would would do that! We go on for a few more minutes and I jump again. This time Jordan holds me when I jump into him. For most of the time my face is hidden in his shoulder. Is it a bad point in time to point out that he smells really good? The movie ends a while later and we walk out of the theater. I text my mom and ask if I can stay at Jordans tonight and she says yes. So after listening to Winter and Ethan talk about how cute we are and how much they love each other Jordan and I head back to his house. We walk into his house and notice that his parents aren't home. We see a note on the fridge saying they are on a business trip. So I guess we have to night to ourselves...