Shower

Sabrina's POV

We walk into Jordan's house. Walking up the stairs to his room I fall in my heels. "Ouch" I say trying to stand up "Are you okay?!" Jordan says turning around rushing towards me. "Yeah I haut need to get these damn heels off." I say laughing. "Well here I'll carry you to my room." Jordan says picking me up in his arms so his hands are on my back and under my legs. "Jordan you don't have to carry me. Besides im probably heavy." I say trying to get out o his arms. Don't get me wrong I love being carried by him but I know Im heavy. "Your not heavy and I want to carry you." Jordan says as we walk into his bedroom. He throws me onto the bed and jumps on it besides me. "Hey Sabrina guess what?" I hear him ask turning to look at me. I look back at him. "What?" I ask back. "I wanna take a shower!" Jordan says in a whiny voice. "Okay so go take a shower." I say laughing. He couldn't have been serious about what he said in the car. "Come take one with me." He says grabbing my hand. "Jordan I don't know if that's the best idea. I mean aren't we like to young for that?!" I say even though I stand up and start to follow him. "Sabrina." Jordan says stopping. He turns to look at me grabbing my other hand as well. "If you don't want to just tell me. I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want to do. I mean don't get me wrong I would love to take a shower with you but please please don't feel pressured into it." Aww he cares how I feel. That's not how most guys are. "So if I agree can we make a deal?" I ask. "Depends what's the deal?" Jordan says laughing. "We only look from the stomach nothing lower without the others consent. Deal?" Please say yes!! "Deal. So it that a yes?" Jordan ask smiling like a kid on Christmas. "Yes it is." I say smiling back at him. "Yay" Jordan says pulling me towards the bathroom. Once we get in the bathroom he grabs two towels out of the cabinet. He lays the towel down near the sink. Then he starts to take his shirt off. I know I'm staring but oh my gosh!! Then he starts to undo this belt. "Are you gonna just stare at me the whole time?" Jordan says laughing. "Maybe I am." I say and go sit on the counter trying to take my pantyhose off. "Umm Jordan. My shoe won't come off." I say messing with my shoe. I swear I'm going to kill Winter for making me wear these. "I got it" Jordan say coming over to me and taking off my shoe. He tosses the shoe at me. "Jordan I need your help again. I need you to unzip my dress." I say looking over at him. "Your so needy." Jordan's says laughing. He comes over and starts to unzip my dress. I feel my skin tingle as his fingers run across my back. I slip the dress off my arms and I feel it hit the floor. "Wow" I hear Jordan whisper to himself. "I heard that." I say smirking at him. "You did?" He says looking down at his feet. "Yes and it's okay your pretty wow yourself." I say smiling at him. "Haha okay now you know you have to take those off right?" Jordan says referencing my bra and underwear. "You haven't taken yours off either." I say walking towards him. "Well you said we weren't allowed to look down there and I didn't want you to turn around and see something you didn't want to." He says. "Oh okay thanks. That's why I'm not taking mine off either." I say trying to make an excuse other than in ashamed of Jordan seeing me naked. "Well that" he says pointing to my bra. "It's above our agreed line so it should be removed." He says smirking. "ugh fine but turn around." I say going to in clip my bra. "I'm gonna see it anyways why do I have to turn around?" Jordan ask. "Just turn around." I say. Jordan turns around and outs his hands over his eyes like a little kid. "Are you ready to get in the shower?" I ask Jordan. "You realize we still have our underwear on right?" Jordan ask. "Yeah you take yours off then I'll close my eyes and I'll take mine off okay?" Jordan nods his head and takes his underwear off. Don't look at his butt. Don't look at his butt. Don't look at his butt. "Okay my eyes are closed." Jordan says from inside the shower. I slowly take off my underwear and get in the shower with him. "Okay I'm in here you can open your eyes." I say. I see Jordan open his eyes and his eyes meet mine. "I have a weird question?" He says. "Weirder than asking me to take a shower with you? What is it?" I ask kinda worried. "Can I wash your hair?" What? Did he just ask to wash my hair. "Umm sure." I say laughing a little to myself. Jordan grabs a bottle of shampoo and squirts some of it into his hand. "Turn around." He says so I'm no longer facing him. He starts massaging the shampoo into my hair. "Okay so u gotta wash out your hair now." He says so I step to where the water is hitting me. I wash my hair out and look up at Jordan. "Hey Jordan my eyes are up here" I say laughing when he was looking at my body. "I umm I wasn't i umm sorry." He says blushing horribly. "It's okay I stare at you all the time." I say probably blushing just as much as Jordan is. "Can I kiss you?" Jordan ask. "Of course." I say and in an instant his lips are in mine. He starts to deepen the kiss when he loses his balance. He stables himself on the side of the shower. "Maybe we should get out and continue this somewhere else." Jordan says shutting of the shower. He starts to get out of the shower when he reaches his hand back to help me out. Once we are both out he hands me a towel. I wrap my towel around my waist and Jordan around his hips. We walk to his room and I grab "my clothes" aka his clothes that I always wear so they might as well be mine. I put the clothes on and fall onto the bed. Jordan comes and lays beside me in his pajama pants. "Hey Jordan?" I ask quietly. "Was up babe?" He ask me back. "Can umm can we cuddle I'm cold." I say getting under the covers. "Of course" Jordan responds back wrapping his arms around me. We stay like this for awhile when I hear him whisper in my ear "I love you" he must think I'm asleep. "I love you too." I respond back and with that I fall asleep in my boyfriends arms.